Options

Mikegagachicago

AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
I don't know how to personal message or if that's even an option so I'm gonna post it here.

Or you three people in the game??? Brenda/cAt/mike? I got gifts from all three and I was looking through my friends to gift back and I couldn't find them all listed. I gave one to mike and one to Brenda and it had the same outfit on so I back tracked to make sure I knew who I was gifting and it just started flipping names from mike to cat to Brenda. Is my game totally losing it?? Haha

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sounds like a connection problem on their end. To private message a member, left click their name in a post they made, and there is a dropdown, 2nd is Private Message. Click that and type your message and send. :) Hope this helps.

I'm married to one of those ever changing Doll names. Always the same 2 names on mine. But if Mike calls for a date, but when you go to call them it's Brenda, no worries. You'll be counted for the date. Does this help? And there is nothing you can do to fix it, and there is nothing they can do about it either. Just enjoy the variety. I'm not trying to be flip, but with this game I've learned to roll with the punches. (Oh, and sometimes the name changes in the middle of the date. go figure. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Thank you!

No not flip at all. I just wanted to be sure I was gifting back the right person. When I hit my contacts the name there just kept changing between all three. I just wasn't sure if that was BC it was the same player or a glitch.
    Thank you doll!