Options

Android "Achievements"

WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
:confused:

Sooooo.... I'm all set up on Google+... friends are showing up in the game finally (yay!!) all is well.... except I've just noticed this "Achievements" page when I hit the little lime green game controller icon... it says I have achieved nothing!? The barfly, foodie, day job, vanity, love, etc... all are at zero... as are the E, D,C,B, A-Lister categories. Is this a glitch? Has anyone else ever noticed this?

My concern is this.... when I switch over to a new tablet.... if all my Achievements are showing as 0/14... maybe they won't transfer :(

Any input is much appreciated!!

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    It's happening to me. I posted a thread about it but so far no solution.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125519-My-Achievements-Are-Being-Weird
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    It's happening to me. I posted a thread about it but so far no solution.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125519-My-Achievements-Are-Being-Weird

Thanks honey :)

Well it's good to know that it's not just me. My actual game shows everything completed in the bottom right corner... it's just this Achievement page showing zero on everything.

Hopefully my game transfers ok... anyone transfer devices without problems?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    What devices are you switching from and to? I've done one transfer from ipad 1st generation t0 new ipad 4th Gen back in September, and switched from Android Polaroid Tablet to Android Samsung Tablet at Christmas. Each time no problems. I wrote about each time in the Transferring your game thread. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game. Sassi wasn't so lucky about 2 weeks ago. I think her big mistake was that she deleted the game off one device, before it was loaded to the new device. So, read that thread, about 100 times. Pay attention and make notes before you start. And again, Do NOT remove your game from your old device till it's safely on the new one, with all your stuff showing up. Then, wipe it right off the old device to make sure no one opens it and accidentally reverts back to the last progress on that device.

Also, don't try it late at night, it's scary, and I was petrified each time. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    In my case, the Google + achievements weren't given to me bc I wasn't actually signed into Google at that time. I signed in somewhere around me making the original C list... so I have credit for those and some other achievements I've finished since, but the ones I finished before being signed into Google + while playing are still left unfulfilled. BUT being always signed in now, when I did my Comeback, I got recognized for the D list achievement on Google. .. am I making sense?
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    And I've gone thru three phones while playing this game and have never had an issue transferring over. Knock on wood.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Did you transfer to the new phone before killing the app on the old phone? Technically, you don't have to, I'd just be too afraid I'd lose it all. Infact, the Android switch...that poor machine was dying. I bought my first star pack just to eliminate the transition and ads between screens. That was crashing my game, and it was running slower and slower, and then it started to play background music very fast suddenly for no reason. Then it was just slowing more and more. Finally I didn't open it for 2 days before Christmas, and knew it just had to boot one more time to copy the files, just in case. Christmas morning, open the box, charge it, set it up with the google+ data, then downloaded the game, and it automatically asked 'You want new data or old data?' I chose the old data and it loaded and I had all my stuff.

Good luck Wish, just don't rush, and have all your info ready.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    In my case, the Google + achievements weren't given to me bc I wasn't actually signed into Google at that time. I signed in somewhere around me making the original C list... so I have credit for those and some other achievements I've finished since, but the ones I finished before being signed into Google + while playing are still left unfulfilled. BUT being always signed in now, when I did my Comeback, I got recognized for the D list achievement on Google. .. am I making sense?

This makes total sense... I noticed that after playing Stardom a bit today & making the B-List.... that the Achievements were updated (since I was signed in). But with KKH all my achievements were already completed before I signed up for Google+... I had a feeling that was why the page was blank.

Thanks Breen :)
  • Options
    Open the box, charge it, set it up with the google+ data, then downloaded the game, and it automatically asked 'You want new data or old data?' I chose the old data and it loaded and I had all my stuff.

Good luck Wish, just don't rush, and have all your info ready.

Thanks koko... you're the best!

I'll definitely leave all my data on this tablet & won't be deleting anything. I have other games saved on here & will keep it, even after upgrading to a newer, snazzier, bigger model :)
  • Options
    And I've gone thru three phones while playing this game and have never had an issue transferring over. Knock on wood.

Very good to hear!
  • Options

This was my first initial thought but I would think regardless if you completed some of the achievements while being signed off from either Google + or Game Center, it should immediately recognize the progress. Like it does with adding friends and having to be signed on in game so they show up on your in game contacts.
  • Options
    This was my first initial thought but I would think regardless if you completed some of the achievements while being signed off from either Google + or Game Center, it should immediately recognize the progress. Like it does with adding friends and having to be signed on in game so they show up on your in game contacts.

That's what I was thinking... but I'm pretty sure it starts tracking only after signing up.
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking... but I'm pretty sure it starts tracking only after signing up.

Well it's a dumb thing on their part. Now it's going to stay like that forever until they decide to see it as a problem. Not many others are experiencing this so it'll go down the drain.