Options

Fan made EDITS of KK dolls :D

13Next

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sabina, you're awesome! I love those eyes you gave the doll.
    PM to add
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    First of all, thank you everybody for your lovely comments. I love that you love it :D
    I think after I get confident enough I'll try creating my own doll from scratch with some of my favorite clothes and hairstyles.

Carol Davida, the feeling is mutual, it's always nice to meet an artistic soul. Why not post some of your own designs to forum, I'd love to see them.
    Omg! that's so cool. �� I didn't think that I would actually find someone on the forums that has an artistic talent as myself. Wow! What a coincidence! I'm an artist too. I love creating unique designs and drawing cartoon characters. We're both artistic individuals that have some similarities and differences when it comes to our art style. Oh BTW I checked this whole thread and I am so amazed by your work. I love your sketches that were inspired by all of the fashion designs.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I don't understand how you're not on Glu's payroll yet? This far exceeds most of their less than flattering designs :)

Great job SabrinaC. All your edits are exquisite!

If Glu doesn't hire you, I'm sure there are many companies that can and Will.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »
    First of all, thank you everybody for your lovely comments. I love that you love it :D
    I think after I get confident enough I'll try creating my own doll from scratch with some of my favorite clothes and hairstyles.

Carol Davida, the feeling is mutual, it's always nice to meet an artistic soul. Why not post some of your own designs to forum, I'd love to see them.

I will share my own designs on my next thread. Wow! I guess this is a small world after all.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    And it's finished the Kendall look:

2cokgi0.jpg
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    That's awesome Sabina! Great work :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    And it's finished the Kendall look:

2cokgi0.jpg
    Cool!
    So I wanted to share my designs on your thread. I will post it here whenever you get the chance to check out my designs. The interesting thing is that not only do I draw cartoon designs, I also draw fashion designs too. I want my cartoon characters to look fashionable as well. All of my cartoon characters have different body types (I don't think that Glu will ever change that since all of the starlets looks the same)😕

tmp_18328_20150821_033938_1_656728279.jpg

tmp_18328_20150821_034125_1489623979.jpg

tmp_18328_20150821_034151_1_687549996.jpg

tmp_18328_20150821_034255_1_1714753156.jpg

windows screen capture
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Omg I totally missed this, my forum didn't Bold the text so I didn't notice there were new messages.

These are really good I like how different they are and their fashion choices :D I love the second one best she looks like she could be a character in some story. Maybe you could try illustrating a story, practice drawing your characters in different angles and positions.
  • Options
    Omg I totally missed this, my forum didn't Bold the text so I didn't notice there were new messages.

These are really good I like how different they are and their fashion choices :D I love the second one best she looks like she could be a character in some story. Maybe you could try illustrating a story, practice drawing your characters in different angles and positions.

Thanks I'm glad that you like my drawings. I actually do draw my characters in different angles and positions. Here's some more of my other cartoon characters.
    P.S. I literally had to search through my art portfolio to find these particular drawings.
    tmp_27909_20150826_134538_1_243118882.jpg tmp_27909_20150826_140320_11639858766.jpg tmp_27909_20150826_140646_1943552224.jpg tmp_27909_20150826_142323_1_2100812845.jpg
    forum image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    OK here's some more of my drawings. I wish that I could post more pics on my message lol but only four pics are allowed. I'm still trying to figure out what art major that I will actually study before I go back to school. I don't want to study psychology because I don't love it. Art is my passion. But it's really complicated because maybe it's not a common occupation to find for an art career⁉
    tmp_27909_20150826_135900_1_1504744428.jpg tmp_27909_20150826_140047_1_1446750695.jpg tmp_27909_20150826_140225_1_2073065319.jpg tmp_27909_20150826_141528_1_1604146192.jpg
    screen capture windows
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Well art can have many commercial applications so there are still many ways to make a living you just have to work hard at it.
    Also if every artist became discouraged by the fact that it's hard to have a artist profession then we wouldn't have any artists.
  • Options
    Well art can have many commercial applications so there are still many ways to make a living you just have to work hard at it.
    Also if every artist became discouraged by the fact that it's hard to have a artist profession then we wouldn't have any artists.

Well I guess that I am afraid of being rejected. I just don't want to be a struggling artist. I need to make a good living from my art profession. I tried to get into a specialized art school but I can't get in because the tuition is too expensive. Financial aid won't cover half of the tuition price and I would have to get a student loan which is what I wouldn't want because it's not a good option for me. Who wants to owe so much money for paying student loans? Financial aid is better since it's partially the price you're paying for tuition. Too bad it was my only dream school. I think that I will end up going to a 4 yr college or a private college. And I will still have to find an art major that I like.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    This is the dream school that I was talking about if I had gotten in. This school is on my location. I wanted to study cartooning major. Unfortunately, I can't afford to go there. I guess that I have to choose a different school of my choice.(Sigh) The cool thing is that foreign students could study overseas and live on campus.
    Screenshot_2015_08_27_19_53_23_1.png

Screenshot_2015_08_27_19_57_23_1.png

upload pic
    Here's the link to the website if you want to check it out:
    http://www.sva.edu/
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG