Options

My google +plus friends, Am I in your game?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You don't have to prove it we're just trying to find you. It doesn't seem that you signed into Facebook so its not that who is the one person that sees you and can play with you? I will not rest until I see you and when I see we'll figure out how to let everybody else see you. I'm going to put you and my phone game into a brand new circle. Maybe there is a limit of people in a circle? I don't think there would be but this is what I'm going to try next.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    koko Oops, I didn't mean it like that, although, thanks again for checking!!! I'm starting to feel like "Where's Waldo", lol

Princess Daisy ,- how cute, what kind of dog do you have? Any pics? I use to always use Wolfie's name in forums. I would add the extra "e" at the end on my failed attempt to feminize my name , alas, I still got referred to as a he, lol. So I stopped using his name. My present dogs'(yellow Lab) name is Shelby. It's a unisex name but the poor guy is constantly being referred to as a "she" whenever he meets someone new, lol. I'll probably use his name too in the future.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    starshaped wrote: »
    I got your email Claire, I've just added you so I'll keep a look out for you. confusingly I'm Charlie in the game, Wish's twin ☺

The three C's.... Charlie, Charlotte & Claire... triple threats!! :)
  • Options
    Huh? OMG, what did I say wrong? I know I've said it before, I set up an old Polaroid tab just to troubleshoot why I wasn't showing in any friends games on my Samsung Galaxy phone. So, I have been there, and I will help anyone who's not connecting to the best I can. Why can't google people all connect like the Game Center connects Apple players ? Google is the Android connection. ok. off the soap box, but I was sincere. Now, I'll go read what I wrote wrong. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OMG we look soooo alike..... except you have green eyes & chose different lips lol :)
  • Options
    Princess Daisy and Charlie W just showed up in my lists. And a few more, Claire I had just started a new circle, put you and Charlie in it. Oh, maybe this is the magic circle for you. Fingers crossed. I'll reload after I start cooking dinner. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Princess Daisy and Charlie W just showed up in my lists. And a few more, Claire I had just started a new circle, put you and Charlie in it. Oh, maybe this is the magic circle for you. Fingers crossed. I'll reload after I start cooking dinner. :)
    lol, thank you. Let us know what happens :)
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Yeah KoKo your ranked in the 300s on one and 9 on the other. No plus signs. No new outfits. No run ins. Strange.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Screenshot_2015-02-25-18-57-17-1_zpsr8ojiz0r.png
    I know, I know double post bad but I tried to edit my previous post to add this but I kept messing it up.

Wish us doing the London Bog event together. All I need is Charlie to get into my game soon and triplets will be complete :)

ETA: phew, thanks Breen, you saved me from a double post faux pas, lol
  • Options
    Screenshot_2015-02-25-18-57-17-1_zpsr8ojiz0r.png

LOL... that is so cool :)
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    koko Oops, I didn't mean it like that, although, thanks again for checking!!! I'm starting to feel like "Where's Waldo", lol

Princess Daisy ,- how cute, what kind of dog do you have? Any pics? I use to always use Wolfie's name in forums. I would add the extra "e" at the end on my failed attempt to feminize my name , alas, I still got referred to as a he, lol. So I stopped using his name. My present dogs'(yellow Lab) name is Shelby. It's a unisex name but the poor guy is constantly being referred to as a "she" whenever he meets someone new, lol. I'll probably use his name too in the future.

Yorkshire Terrier:)
    DSC03178_zpso0mh0qj8.jpg
    Ohh poor dog:) People sometimes asks if Daisy is a girl or a boy. When it's cold she's wearing a pink sweater, pink leash...So it's obvious she's a girl right?:D People...
  • Options
    Yorkshire Terrier:)
    DSC03178_zpso0mh0qj8.jpg
    Ohh poor dog:) People sometimes asks if Daisy is a girl or a boy. When it's cold she's wearing a pink sweater, pink leash...So it's obvious she's a girl right?:D People...

OMG she's so adorable♥.
    Lol, people can be so daft, tell them she's a boy next time. I'm gonna try that too and when he lefts his leg to pee I'll say she (he) learned a new trick from the boys
  • Options
    OMG she's so adorable♥.
    Lol, people can be so daft, tell them she's a boy next time. I'm gonna try that too and when he lefts his leg to pee I'll say she (he) learned a new trick from the boys

Haha good idea:D I'll do the same when she does a "frog". Because when girls pee they look like frogs with their legs on sides:D
  • Options
    Ok, that dog is seriously adorable. Oh, I am such a sucker for doggies. reminds me of that screensaver of the dog licking the screen. Or what about webcams of puppies?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, that dog is seriously adorable. Oh, I am such a sucker for doggies. reminds me of that screensaver of the dog licking the screen. Or what about webcams of puppies?
    Great idea! Let's turn this thread into show us your puppies (or kitties). I've got loads of my present dog puppy pics :)
  • Options
    I wish I can figure out how to show a picture of my pup. I know you've written it a thousand times just too lazy to do it. Haha one day. But my lil bubs is camera shy.

• Options
    what an adorable little puppy!!! :)
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I wish I can figure out how to show a picture of my pup. I know you've written it a thousand times just too lazy to do it. Haha one day. But my lil bubs is camera shy.
    It's easy, all you have to do is upload a picture to photobucket (I use that cuz it's free) click on the pic u want to show, click on the link that looks like a link sign (on the left of your pic, above it) click on the direct link button, press on the address it shows, then hold, them select"select all" then press copy. Head of back here, after you click reply, press and hold until to see "paste" click on it, then before the address type then after the address type
    Hope this makes sense, I'm pretty drowsy now :)
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts

Or for an easier one that you don't need an account for. Go to Imgur and on top it says upload images, just click on that and upload the picture you want and use the BBCode (message boards & forums) link and you're done.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    It's easy, all you have to do is upload a picture to photobucket (I use that cuz it's free) click on the pic u want to show, click on the link that looks like a link sign (on the left of your pic, above it) click on the direct link button, press on the address it shows, then hold, them select"select all" then press copy. Head of back here, after you click reply, press and hold until to see "paste" click on it, then before the address type then after the address type
    Hope this makes sense, I'm pretty drowsy now :)

Thank youuu but I wont be able to do it from my phone that way. I'll do it eventually. I'm not going anywhere.

• Options

Daisy is camera shy too:) It's really hard to take good picture. Even when she's asleep and I take my camera very quietly she wakes up. I don't know how it's possible. Sixth sense.
    P.S. Thank you all for the compliments:D
  • Options
    Daisy is camera shy too:) It's really hard to take good picture. Even when she's asleep and I take my camera very quietly she wakes up. I don't know how it's possible. Sixth sense.

Wolfie was like that, as soon as the camera came out he'd run from it.Shelby on the other hand is a total ham.

Daisy, you're in my game now, we're doing a gig together presently. I'm on my way out now but hopefully I won't forget about this gig when I get back later before I have to head out again, otherwise I'll be stuck with only 3 stars for the event. I've done that a few times already, bah, I hate when I forget gigs.
  • Options
    Wolfie was like that, as soon as the camera came out he'd run from it.Shelby on the other hand is a total ham.

Daisy, you're in my game now, we're doing a gig together presently. I'm on my way out now but hopefully I won't forget about this gig when I get back later before I have to head out again, otherwise I'll be stuck with only 3 stars for the event. I've done that a few times already, bah, I hate when I forget gigs.

I can't see you in my game. I think I never forgot about gig but a few times I finished a gig, I closed a game and when I opened it again the gig wasn't finished...I mean like time is up but I have 3 stars or something. Sometimes my game doesn't save:(
  • Options

I do swear its a sixth sense! My bubs will be sound asleep snoring and my phone will be on silent and I swear as soon as I touch the camera button he wakes up, gives me the side eye, and walks away. Its the funniest thing. I love my dog.

• Options
    I do swear its a sixth sense! My bubs will be sound asleep snoring and my phone will be on silent and I swear as soon as I touch the camera button he wakes up, gives me the side eye, and walks away. Its the funniest thing. I love my dog.

Oh yes it's so funny:D Sometimes Daisy is sleeping so cute that I have to take a picture of her but she wakes up, gives the side eye, shows me her back and goes back to sleep. So same but she's too lazy to walk away:D
  • Options
    Ok in another effort to appear in at least someones game I've created a new Facebook account just for this game. My pages' name is Shelby Wolfee , pleaae friend me. Currently the poor account has no friends (lol) but would ♡to have some. All the friends that I made on my google+account from here appear in my game, alas, I don't appear in anyones. I do(and did) give gifts (I given many stars gift too) but since I'm in no one games they must have all gone to cyberspace.
  • Options
    Ok in another effort to appear in at least someones game I've created a new Facebook account just for this game. My pages' name is Shelby Wolfee , pleaae friend me. Currently the poor account has no friends (lol) but would ♡to have some. All the friends that I made on my google+account from here appear in my game, alas, I don't appear in anyones. I do(and did) give gifts (I given many stars gift too) but since I'm in no one games they must have all gone to cyberspace.

Just a thought Claire.......

But, koko told me that you should be COMPLETELY signed out of Facebook, if you want your Google+ friends to see you. We discussed it when troubleshooting why no one had shown up in my game yet. Some ppl have said it took weeks, even a month to show up. The Facebook addition might make it worse.

Koko help?

Maybe this is what's wrong?
  • Options
    I was never signed in to facebook until the day before yesterday. I just signed up for another facebook account to connect to this game in hopes of appearing in that way. I have no idea if that would have worked cuz no one friended me, lol.

Hee, I don't mind cuz it is just a second account and my real one has plenty of friends so I'm not that pathetic, lol.

Alas, I must resign myself to being one of those "Special" people who are invisible to all but can see everyone. Seriously, am I really the only one with this extreme problem? I don't wanna be special anymore :D

P.S. I signed out of facebook a couple of hours ago, since as I said, I had no friends there.
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Hi guys :D I have some good news, this morning my issue with adding friends in Google+ somehow is fixed!
    I finally saw 1 friend added to my contact list, totally speechless OWO:::
    She was the 1st one (for a long time ago) I added to my circle so...yeah maybe that's why she appeared 1st today XD
    I just celebrate this with her with a bunch of gifts for her. *dances around*

2cfdzdv.png

Me & my friend dine out to celebrate, isn't she lovely? :">

So any buddies and babes in my friendlist here are willing to see me fooling around in your gameplay, leave me your Google+/email here and I'll go add you right away ^^
    And write me your wishlist too, cash or kstars are both totally fine :D I dun mind at all ^^

It may take sometime to see each other in game, pls be patient XD (though clearly I'm not patient at all, way too excited here)
  • Options
    My google plus name is Wolfee1029 and my email is Baiwolfe29@gmail.com- based on the fact that that I'm a permenant ghost in everyones game (all my friends appear in mine, but I've never been seen in theirs) I won't even bother making up a wishlist. I do however would ♡to have you in my game :D

I'll just appear as a ghost to you too =). Don't worry, I promise to behave :D