Options

Still haven't made the top 100 list

Comments

• Options
    starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    I haven't budged since I started adding friends lol, I'm stuck round 155 to 165. Better than stardom Hollywood though, I got to 1 in no time and got bored. I'll get there in the end ☺
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I advise those that have problems ranking up because of real friends to sign off from GC or Google+. That way nothing can stop you from ranking up faster. It helps greatly.

Do be ready for when you're at the top and you decide to sign in, it'll be like a wave crashing down. Thankfully I don't need to be signed on unless its to gift new friends, so no struggle for moi.

How to sign off from google+? I tried but it didn't work. My top NPC has 195,7m fans and top real friend has 340,6m so it a huge difference. I want to do all the comebacks. I'm doing my first one.
  • Options
    HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    I just got a K star from a three hour party? How come
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Helphelp wrote: »
    I just got a K star from a three hour party? How come
    We get random stars here and there. It's a mystery. A nice mystery. Every now and again I'll get a star on a party or gig... idk if there is a rhyme or reason to it.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    We get random stars here and there. It's a mystery. A nice mystery. Every now and again I'll get a star on a party or gig... idk if there is a rhyme or reason to it.

I want them every time!! :( haha
  • Options
    Me too! I really want to do all three comebacks but I'm only #280 A+ or something close... It's going to take forever to be number 1 again, I don't know how some friends have done all three comebacks already!!!

• Options
    same, I'm still on my first comeback!! I don't have time to play the game for hours and hours everyday!! haha
  • Options
    same, I'm still on my first comeback!! I don't have time to play the game for hours and hours everyday!! haha

I do play for hours and hours every day and I'm still crawling...

• Options

I just realised that I have actually been playing since I came home at 2pm, like 3 hours ago hahahahhaha
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    First comeback here. I'm crawling for 3. I'm going to try and do more parties. Parties and the 'real' events. I'll turn down the hourly, 'got something for you' calls for a while. Boy, it was easier to get to number one when the max was 68Million. Right? What it is now? 340? I'm going to need knee pads for all these crawls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts

OMG. Hours?! Doing what?! Do you have tasks or just grinding to the top? :eek:
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    OMG. Hours?! Doing what?! Do you have tasks or just grinding to the top? :eek:

I think that she means just going back to it like every 20 minutes or so to put energy into parties, that's what I do anyway :D
  • Options
    wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    I'm still stuck at my 1st come back... Not even in the top 100 list... Sigh...
  • Options
    wensie wrote: »
    I'm still stuck at my 1st come back... Not even in the top 100 list... Sigh...

Same, still on 300+ on rank. Not doing anything until an update and those quests come gushing in. :D
  • Options
    wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Same, still on 300+ on rank. Not doing anything until an update and those quests come gushing in. :D

Good to hear I'm not the only one... I read some are already in their 2nd or even 3rd comeback!!! 😅😅
  • Options
    wensie wrote: »
    Good to hear I'm not the only one... I read some are already in their 2nd or even 3rd comeback!!! 😅😅

And I applaud them for having the patience. Lol the comeback will still be there, so no rush! 😜😜
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I'm a amazzed how quickly they're able to do it and able to do it the second time, wow. I've been playing since the day after Christmas and I only have 281 million fans. The rate I'm going it'll be another month until I reach the 340 million. Talk about crawling, I feel like I'm standing still.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    still don't see how anyone playing legit could be on a third comeback
    P010pdM.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    still don't see how anyone playing legit could be on a third comeback
    P010pdM.jpg

omg tell me about it LOL

whose the guy in your avatar he's cute!!!!
  • Options
    I removed some posts, because this thread took a nasty turn. Please don't respond to problematic posts. Report them. THere is a report button on each post. I'll find it and post a screenshot or something. If I removed a post of yours that in itself wasn't offensive, it was merely in the thick of it, and made reference to deleted posts. And I heavily toyed with the removal of a few more, but I have to say, I love me some Kermit. If anyone has issue with anything still standing, send me a pm (I'll locate the report button for everyone later). In my heart of hearts, I didn't think it was offensive. Was it a catalyst? Yeah but it didn't have to be.

The only thing of importance you missed in these deleted posts, is that Alkoholiks Avatar is a picture of himself. (and wow, does one of his games look like him). And help.help and I are impresses.

As far as people on the 3rd comeback, I can honestly say if I weren't playing 3 games, and being here non-stop I would probably be on the my 3rd. Of course the 3rd JUST would have started, I'm basically homebound, so I play a lot more than a normie. lol.

Spending money for more energy is a real thing some people do. Or spending Stars for more energy.
    And then there are the people with access to the hack, so while it seems like they have an all access backstage pass, 2 friends of mine who have it have said, "Now that I have everything available all the time it's really not as fun anymore." So they gift, because the rest of their game lost meaning." I don't envy that position.

And, for anyone interested, my games are in the high 200s. One is 266, 283, and the ios is 290. Sigh. To be honest, to me, it's all about the gameplay (and the klothes of course) and not about the numbers. Oh, only number I cares about are Level, Energy, KKa$h, and of course.....the Stars until #1 is attainable, so I can plunge down to 700 again with a new dress and 40 Energy on my 2nd Comeback.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I wanna do loads of 1hr events but Simon isn't calling!!
  • Options
    hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I wanna do loads of 1hr events but Simon isn't calling!!

U probably have some other task to finish first.

I'm on my 1st comeback and it's been 2 weeks and I just got to the A-list and I'm still no where near the top 100 :(
    For this weekend's event I went and bought the Calabases mansion so maybe all the party throwing will give me a boost
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Options
    hkaytee wrote: »
    U probably have some other task to finish first.

I'm on my 1st comeback and it's been 2 weeks and I just got to the A-list and I'm still no where near the top 100 :(
    For this weekend's event I went and bought the Calabases mansion so maybe all the party throwing will give me a boost

I thought I finished the task I was supposed to finish but maybe not...
  • Options
    If u did then call him
  • Options
    Ok, I'll bite, unless there is a left side tab saying "Simon will call shortly" I know of no way to call him. For you to not be getting the hourly "Simon Orsik here.I have some work for you" calls then I am so so sure you have one of those open and waiting somewhere for you.

Now, you have to find it. (I hope you have a jet and a car) First go to LA, hit every stop on the radial button -For example - Downtown - check popglam, check any other building there. Hollywood - Brew Palms, Simon & Maria's office, Miramount Beverly H - Panino, etc., then Calabasas. While you are going everywhere in the game, pick up energy and other payouts along the way. Check the office building near LAX. Tedius, but you'll find it. Good luck, and let us know how you make out. If you have gone EVERYWHERE and still nothing, come back and we'll hit the next step.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I'll bite, unless there is a left side tab saying "Simon will call shortly" I know of no way to call him. For you to not be getting the hourly "Simon Orsik here.I have some work for you" calls then I am so so sure you have one of those open and waiting somewhere for you.

Now, you have to find it. (I hope you have a jet and a car) First go to LA, hit every stop on the radial button -For example - Downtown - check popglam, check any other building there. Hollywood - Brew Palms, Simon & Maria's office, Miramount Beverly H - Panino, etc., then Calabasas. While you are going everywhere in the game, pick up energy and other payouts along the way. Check the office building near LAX. Tedius, but you'll find it. Good luck, and let us know how you make out. If you have gone EVERYWHERE and still nothing, come back and we'll hit the next step.

yeah I don't think you can call Simon either lol

I finished one, but he didn't call again, I'm pretty sure.. But I have an 8 hour one that he called me is ready now.. but I don't think that's the same thing
  • Options
    No, the prearranged jobs are different. But as you go around, you never know. I got to Muse once, saw 2 events on the door circle, and apparently I'd had one job there that I missed from the week before. And one I had just taken. And I didn't even know I missed any. So, as you play the game always keep an eye out you never know what you might have missed. Maybe an appointment in the office near LAX? Not showing for one of those, could put a whole quest on hold, that you never knew about. Just sayin.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No, the prearranged jobs are different. But as you go around, you never know. I got to Muse once, saw 2 events on the door circle, and apparently I'd had one job there that I missed from the week before. And one I had just taken. And I didn't even know I missed any. So, as you play the game always keep an eye out you never know what you might have missed. Maybe an appointment in the office near LAX? Not showing for one of those, could put a whole quest on hold, that you never knew about. Just sayin.

Ok, thanks :)
  • Options
    yeah I don't think you can call Simon either lol

I finished one, but he didn't call again, I'm pretty sure.. But I have an 8 hour one that he called me is ready now.. but I don't think that's the same thing

Lol my bad I assumed that "Simon will call you shortly" was there. I wish we could have been able to call him tho
  • Options
    Two things we should put in suggestions - A little button to "call Simon" even if you have to pay a star, if you are stuck or something imagine 'calling simon' and he says "Why aren't you at the fashion event At Muse?" Because dollars to donuts, if he's not calling, he thinks you're out at a job. and the hourly jobs or referral jobs often disappear shortly after you agree to do it. I'd pay stars if I missed a gig again.

And bring back the little Swag Atm in his office. During the holidays, you could pop into his office, hit a plant and collect something. He's our manager. He's making his living off the sweat of our backs. Make it like a free gumball machine. you tap it and get a reward like the firehydrants and wine bottles. He owes us Darn it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.