Options

The language

MyriamMyriam Registered Users 6 Posts
Hello I'm Myriam and I'm French and It's difficult to understand the game, my level in english is veryyyyyyyy bad !!!! :mad: :(

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I second this. My mom is Spanish and she can barely understand what happens in the game. Would be great if they had different languages. Unless there is a way to change it?
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Well if it helps, you English is very good, you wrote your question very well :). I give you big kuddos for trying to play and hope in the future they make this game available in your language too :)
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Amazing idea, I would love to learn French or Spanish by playing the game :D
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    I second this. My mom is Spanish and she can barely understand what happens in the game. Would be great if they had different languages. Unless there is a way to change it?
    End users cannot change the language. My devices are set to French, and when apps are available in French, the apps automatically load in the device's language and may or may not be able to change, depending on the app. I just looked up the game in the iTunes store, and it indicates "en" and no other language.

Myriam, you can take screen captures and fire up a translation site in Safari (iOS; Windows-based systems would use IE and androids default to Google). It's a pain, but at least you'd understand what's going on in conversations. The instructions for gigs and such though would be too much of a hassle, perhaps, to keep taking pictures. LeyshaGisel, the same goes for your mom.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yeah, my mom won't do all that just to translate. Hopefully they'll take it into consideration that not only English people play the game.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Well if it helps, you English is very good, you wrote your question very well :). I give you big kuddos for trying to play and hope in the future they make this game available in your language too :)

Haha Thanks, I don't understand the conversation with the manager but I understand the game, so it's good ! ;)
  • Options

Seriously, too bad :(
  • Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    Amazing idea, I would love to learn French or Spanish by playing the game :D

That will be cool !!!! :D
  • Options
    RubyD wrote: »
    End users cannot change the language. My devices are set to French, and when apps are available in French, the apps automatically load in the device's language and may or may not be able to change, depending on the app. I just looked up the game in the iTunes store, and it indicates "en" and no other language.

Myriam, you can take screen captures and fire up a translation site in Safari (iOS; Windows-based systems would use IE and androids default to Google). It's a pain, but at least you'd understand what's going on in conversations. The instructions for gigs and such though would be too much of a hassle, perhaps, to keep taking pictures. LeyshaGisel, the same goes for your mom.

I know but, it's tiring :/