Options

Crashing on buying options & offer page

moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
So this issue just happens today and I dunno I should be worried, upset or displeased now since this is the very 1st time I encounter an issue with this game. I have asked my friends who also play this game on Android, they said that it still worked normally for them, so I think it's just me getting this problem.

I know there will be new updates and event coming this week so I planned to purchase beforehand some K-stars and wanna do some offers to get free Kstars too.
But when I tried to access the offer page and tap on any purchase options, it continuously crash on my Android. I've been trying to open this thing a whole day and I'm glad I've not gone insane yet.

Already sent Glu my report ticket and followed the post on how to fix crashing problems but it still crashed like hell. I just pray this issue is just temporary and will be fixed soon that I won't miss any events this week. But Glu dun want my money I guess...

Comments

• Options
    shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    I think it has to do with the update coming, at least that's what someone told me (their game crashes every time an update is suppose to happen). Mine crashes, but when the ad that's suppose to pop up after you start the game. It goes to the white screen then stops. I've seen Glu my ticket.
  • Options
    Thank you Shai, for sharing ur issue with me.And yes, I've read many comments about the update crashing issues so I hope this is just temporary for now. :(
    About the ads that keep popping up while playing games, u can stop having them by purchasing any amount of kstars or cash, even just by buying the smallest/cheapest option. I found them ads were dang annoying so I purchased and they totally disappeared from my game screen :D
  • Options
    shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    Thank you Shai, for sharing ur issue with me.And yes, I've read many comments about the update crashing issues so I hope this is just temporary for now. :(
    About the ads that keep popping up while playing games, u can stop having them by purchasing any amount of kstars or cash, even just by buying the smallest/cheapest option. I found them ads were dang annoying so I purchased and they totally disappeared from my game screen :D
    No problem, I find it's calming when you figure out someone else is having similar issues.

I just found out buying stars can get rid of the ads lol I think I may do that, if I can keep the game open long enough.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Yes! Moonyuushin, welcome to the dark side. Am I lying when I say just the removal of the ads makes the game play so much more rewarding? My ipad didn't crash with the ads, I had smooth game/ad/game play with no crashes on that device. But the removal of the ads, just really let me focus on the game and not be bothered by the (lets face it...95%) annoying ads. Now another device was crashing with the ads, so that's when I bought my star pack. Loved it so much, went back and got them for the other two games. World of Difference. ;)
    shai_love wrote: »
    No problem, I find it's calming when you figure out someone else is having similar issues.

I just found out buying stars can get rid of the ads lol I think I may do that, if I can keep the game open long enough.

Hi shai_love, nice to meet you. Yes, even the smallest package of stars WILL remove every last ad. In addition to them just being annoying, they're removal increased my enjoyment of the game 200%. And, if you feel like a mini splurge, if you haven't bought the jet yet, buying th 2nd smallest pack gives you 105 Stars, and with that you are very close to being able to purchase the jet, which means your airfare is free. Need to fly the globe to tap for rewards? No problem, keep that 65$ fare in your bank. The Jet, like the removal of ads is game changing.

Buy the cheapest car, and now all travel is covered, and you can buy the (It's not the broncho, right?) cheap car for 15 or 20 thousand Game Dollars. Geez I talk too much at 4:19 in the morning.

Happy Thursday!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes! Moonyuushin, welcome to the dark side. Am I lying when I say just the removal of the ads makes the game play so much more rewarding? My ipad didn't crash with the ads, I had smooth game/ad/game play with no crashes on that device. But the removal of the ads, just really let me focus on the game and not be bothered by the (lets face it...95%) annoying ads. Now another device was crashing with the ads, so that's when I bought my star pack. Loved it so much, went back and got them for the other two games. World of Difference. ;)
    Happy Thursday, Koko ^-^

Totally a life-changer xD It's like lifting off a big burden on my screen!
    And since then, my sis keeps nagging me about her bro buying virtual clothes instead real stuffs. Kinda a guilty pleasure like those shopaholics★

Oh btw hun.Have u seen Ray's promo lately? Cuz I swear he just popped out from nowhere and offered me a small sale deal on energy and kstars, pretty sure my eyes didn't fool me. But when I tried to take a screenshot, the game crashed and he totally disappeared like never there before. Still looking for him but no trace left, I wanna cry :( Ray come backkkkkk......
  • Options
    Ok, special offers pop up surprising people at various times. Did it say it was available for an hour? 24 Hours? I got one a week ago, and it sat on the right hand side of the screen, in like an announcement bullhorn that pops up for special deals. If not, look all around the game for it. Look in StarShop, but (and I'm only speaking from personal experience last week) it popped up with Ray like you said, and then it settled into that bullhorn on the right, If you still don't find, it, shut down the game, open up again and see if you can make it appear again.

And, yeah, I didn't get to screenshot mine, I just ran around to my various purses, gathered a google play gift card I had laying around, and a visa gift card, poured the cash into Google Play and bought my special. I really hope you can find it. But if not, just be ready if another pops up another time, try to make note of what the offer is in your mind, piece of paper or something, but don't lose that offer. Forget the screenshot. They are random offers, and I like to think of them as Karma offers. Who knows why they pop up, they just do every once in a while.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, special offers pop up surprising people at various times. Did it say it was available for an hour? 24 Hours? I got one a week ago, and it sat on the right hand side of the screen, in like an announcement bullhorn that pops up for special deals. If not, look all around the game for it. Look in StarShop, but (and I'm only speaking from personal experience last week) it popped up with Ray like you said, and then it settled into that bullhorn on the right, If you still don't find, it, shut down the game, open up again and see if you can make it appear again.

And, yeah, I didn't get to screenshot mine, I just ran around to my various purses, gathered a google play gift card I had laying around, and a visa gift card, poured the cash into Google Play and bought my special. I really hope you can find it. But if not, just be ready if another pops up another time, try to make note of what the offer is in your mind, piece of paper or something, but don't lose that offer. Forget the screenshot. They are random offers, and I like to think of them as Karma offers. Who knows why they pop up, they just do every once in a while.

It crashed as fast as thunder so I didn't get a chance to look at the timing but I did notice the megaphone icon. I swear that surprise thingies gave me heart-attack =___=;
    I also tried looking everywhere in game as u suggested, digging up every tabs I could but whenever I clicked on the kstar & cash options, my game's gone for good.... :(
    Even tried to restart my phone but no use....*sighs* But thanks a lot Koko, I already took note of ur practical advises, pretty sure it would work smoothly next time if I ever catch him again on screen.

LOL XDDD Karma offers, I like dat XD And totally can picture the way u deal with ghost!Ray everytime he randomly slammed on ur screen like them ads, ROLF!!!
  • Options
    I'm so mad, I got one offer Sunday, but the game crashed when I tried to buy it. I was soooo into that offer. 100Energy 60 Stars....5Dollars? I'm purposely going to be close to running out on a task, with hardly any energy and see if I can trigger it again. I'm all ready for it now. I put my various google play pws on a note pad in each of my devices. so, the phone gets a deal...grab the tablet, grab the pw, and go back to the phone and buy that puppy. Ok, Math Wiz needed please..how does the offer I just stated work out? I am just in awe of that offer. Please come back offer. I can't even buy the doggie in Malibu. Puhlease come back pretty offfer. lol.

and, I know I say screenshot everything...but my God Man. That was a sale offer. Do not try to take screenshots, grab your offer, get your loot, then come gloat about it. No one should miss an offer because they're trying to
    • Find your Play Store password
    • Screenshot the offer - grab a crayon and write it down, don't mess with the device. lol
    • trying to do the math on the offer. It's an offer. It's probably great.

If you have to go to a laptop to add money to the account do that. Do NOT change the device screen away from the offer.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that....but I'm no better here too, ahaha....*internal crying* T______________T

I swear since last time we talked about Ray and his pretty little advertising, I still haven't seen him once again. Dude must hate me lol....

And woh....that offer u got sounds so good, and now u'r in the same boat with me...I guess this is not just my glitch.

Glu answers me pls, it has been weeks now. I always get worried everytime the weekend event comes near and purchase options give no sale, like urgggg...

Heck Yeah, noted to self, from now on I'll just grab dat sale pop-up like my sis grabs her things at year-end sale off XDDD
    No more screenshots, who cares bout seeing Ray anyways XDDD My Malibu house is in SOS too, dang empty...

I can pay directly from my Android, but sometimes it confirms my payment late, more than that there's no other problems ^^

I hope there will be another flash sale pop-up on our screen this weekends again :( I'm pretty desperate for some sale-offs here. DX
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Ok, Math Wiz needed please..how does the offer I just stated work out? I am just in awe of that offer. Please come back offer. I can't even buy the doggie in Malibu. Puhlease come back pretty offfer. lol.

Hey koko. I'm no math whiz, but I wanted to help you with the offer. So, you said that for $5, you get 60 stars and 100 energy. Here's what I did:

- In the StarShop, 50 stars = $4.99 ≈ $5. So with the offer, you would have gotten 1.2x more stars
    - To determine the value of the 100 energy:
    • 100/37e = 2.7 energy bars
    • 37e x 5mins = 185 mins
    • 185 mins x 2.7 bars = 499.5 mins
    • 499.5/60 mins = 8.3hrs
    So the 100 energy would have taken 8.3 hrs to get lol

Not that you would have spent k-stars on energy, but just for kicks:
    - In the StarShop, 50 energy = 40 stars. So, 100 energy would have cost 80 stars to buy xD
  • Options
    Nah I buy 'tangible virtual stuff'. lol. (C'mon you chuckled) From Pink Hair to floaties in my Malibu swimming pool. Yup, living the life.

Thank you soooooo much. If it evah pops up again, I'm ready. Oh so I'm going to purposely cut a weekend quest a little close, and see if I can trigger it again. I need 40 stars for the Malibu hairless, and I've got 29 because I accidentally bought hair for 100.00 Naturally the other two needed the same hair so it was a very expensive slip of the fingah Star wize. But, ok, I like the hair. I simply would have waited.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Of course, I would too lol xD And you're welcome. Sorry about the accidental buy :3
  • Options
    Eh, I like it. but thanks. Now to gently nudge the Wonderous Offer Sender to spew forth more of those offers. I'm ready now. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary