Options

Stuck at lvl 27/no new fans

heather mheather m Registered Users 7 Posts
I'm lvl 27 with 240K fans. BeeN in #1 spot for a while. Haven't gotten any new fans in days from any job, event etc. Help!? Playing with android system.
;) ADD ME Google + heather m
Stassi Hart on #KKH
​

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think you didn't get the latest update. 240K fans was the max a while back. Did you ever get the Comeback Quest? (you get an outfit, your max energy goes from 34-37 from that point on, but you lose all your fans and go back to level E. You keep all your clothes, homes, vehicles, you just lose fans, then you climb your way back to the top.)

So, I would go up to Google Store, and download the latest update. I really think that's what this is. But, when you update, you will immediately have to say yes or no to the Comeback, because when you update, everyome around you will have passed the 241, so you won't be number 1 and won't have much time to decide to do the comeback or not, if you can even catch that in time. Please let us know what happens. I'll be totally amazed if it wasn't an update issue.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm sorry i made an error. Im 240.6 M fans. I did get latest update. I never chose the comeback route. Do you think thats why im "stalled" at this point? ? I've been in #1 spot for awhile. I think I have no choice now but to choose the comeback quest 😕
    Stassi Hart on #KKH
    ​
  • Options
    That does seem like a familiar number of fans, it's fun doing the comeback, besides the dress, you will from this moment on a 3 Energy raise on your max, bringing you to 37 Max Energy at a time. But, I'm pretty sure I was maxed at 300 something Million when I took the comeback. Have you been doing parties this weekend? If not try one and you should get an influx of fans. Get ready to screenshot the payout, or, easier, screen shot Rays announcement after the party, and if it doesn't show + number of fans, you've got what you need for a screenshot to submit to customer care. If it were me I'd try the comeback, but that's just me. Good luck with your decision. But remember......screenshot.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks KoKo. I have done several parties with NO fans lol. I have submitted a ticket with SS attached. I suppose its time to relinquish my #1 spot. Guess I'm going to try my "comeback" 😉
    Stassi Hart on #KKH
    ​
  • Options
    I would take it, then you get knocked down to 1 fan, No idea who the fan is, yourself maybe? But you get the dress, you get the extra energy from now on, and my advice it to try and not engage too many of those rude people who tell you to get lost. You still have your friends, and they love you. :) Now, if after the you do your first gig, take a screenshot of the ray announcement, it should add some fans. Not a lot but some. If you have 1 fan, finish a gig and get no more fane, then it's an absolute glitch.

But my money is the game just wanted you to have more energy and a new dress. Good luck and keep us in the loop.

KKH Forum at Glu - come for assistance, stay for the party!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    I recall someone else posting a similar problem here some time ago, but can't find it :-(
    I typically move up a level every couple of days. I hit Level 27 and have been stuck there for the last week. I know the game goes higher, because there are clothing and hair items I haven't unlocked yet. In the meantime, I made A list, have 302M followers, and have a ranking of 2, and have played a lot, lots of quests.

Is the "stuck on 27" thing a known problem? My game is up to date (yay Malibu!) and everything else is working fine.

Edited to add: opened a support ticket.
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • Options
    Stuck at level 27 here, too! I do get new fans, though. But the Level hasn't moved in a week, and I'm doing every job and quest that comes my way. It's not like 27 is a super long Level to finish - mine literally has not moved. :-(
  • Options
    As you move up the levels, I believe it takes longer to move up. A lot of us are finding the higher levels much slower moving. Not moving up a level in a week is not a glitch persay. What does your meter level look like? Are you halfway through? 3/4? If you want, take a screenshot this morning showing the level meter. Take a screenshot tomorrow morning, I'm sure you'll see slight movement towards filling it up. If you're moving, it's working. It just takes more as you climb to the top.

But try the screenshots. I'm curious to hear what you find out. If you want, post the screenshots, I'll do an overlay and we'll see if your meter moved or not. It is often not perceivable to the naked eye.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko, thank you! After I read this I started watching closely, and yes, it finally has moved! I am still stuck on 27 and it doesn't look like 28 is coming anytime soon, but it HAS moved a bit. So it appears that the higher levels crawl along....that's okay though, I just started the Comeback quest and it looks like there is a pretty good weekend event coming, too :-)
  • Options
    Oh, so glad. And believe me, I'm happy to help. I've been doing better on my 1st Comeback this week, doing the 3 hour parties in Calabasas. And if I have a nearby 8 hour gig (or you feel smart enough to travel lol) I take the 8 hour party and flit between the two. I'm crawling up to 200 in all three of my games. So, I just do the storyline things I have to do, and keep turning down Simon's side gigs. Rest of the time....party. 1Million fans for 3 hour party vs 486,000 for an 8 hour shoot. Party is my middle name.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We apologize for the delay in our response time; our queue volumes have been quite high recently. We appreciate your patience.

The issue you've described is actually how the game is intended. As of version 2.6.0, the current game fan limit is capped at 340 Million fans. We are sure the developers will consider raising this cap in a future update so that players may continue to receive additional fans at a higher level. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We hope you will continue to enjoy the game and proceed to complete the remaining achievements.

Best Regards,
    Lisa
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.
    Stassi Hart on #KKH
    ​
  • Options
    This was reply from Glu Mobile that I finalllyyyy got!!! Ughhh 😤😣 I wasn't at that # of fans but still stalled. I just went ahead and did comeback!! Hope this reply helps.
    Stassi Hart on #KKH
    ​
  • Options
    Congratulations on deciding to do the comeback, and to be honest, with so many people doint the comebacks, it will be a while till the majority start to top out again.

Glad you're enjoying the game. Love our avatar. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ty KoKo. I was hesitant. But it's progressing faster than I thought. Made lvl 28 today �� B + celeb already!
    Stassi Hart on #KKH
    ​