Options

glitch started this wknd. NOT happy!

deebrackdeebrack Registered Users 1 Posts
EVERY single time I change screens I get hit w a double ad I have to get rid of. EVERY time! Every screen. 1 asking me if I want the $29.99 special and 2. Telling me I get a k star w each 5 star event. I have to double tap the "okays" to get back to playing. Necessary??? Hoping next time I load the game, it isn't there but...I have better things to do than be nagged by pop ups. It's my wknd too. I'm not just here to earn more Kardashian wealth. $29.99 for a cartoon dress. ..... hahaha

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The event announcemets are not ads persay they are game events and promotions. I'm sorry it's disrupting your game play. But these screens are popping up for each of us. But mine are only when I reenter the game. When you say every screen, you mean every screen transition? It sounds like you have the ads between screens which are removed with the first purchase of any KStar purchase. In the US for 4.95 you can eliminate all ads, you will still get the in game promotions, but that's different.

So, can you clarify? Also what device/platform are you playing on? Also, I received that 29.99 deal on one device, told some friends here about it, and most of them would have loved that offer. How many stars were offered with the dress, and it also promised full energy, did it not?

Just trying to ascertain exactly what the situation is. Again, sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I think I figured it out. there are 2 weekend deals going on. outfit for parties & Stars for 5Star Gigs. Plus, if you got another deal involving $29.99 and something of value. 2 bullhorns one for the weekend deal, one for the other deal. But, you merely brush the bullhorn spot when you are holding the device the two deals open up in the middle.. Is this more your issue?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary