Options

Deleting friends on GC

louisedc13louisedc13 Registered Users 14 Posts
I have this GC friend who's already C+++ (she's obviously cheating ugh). What will happen if I unfriend her? I know there's a bug between the game and GC so she will never really be deleted from my game but will she at least stop moving up the list? It will take me ages to do the 2nd and 3rd comeback because of her :mad:

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I deleted a GC contact myself a while ago. She happened to disappear almost immediately from my games!

Of course, other friends who are having connection errors, whom I want to totally disappear so that I can try to re-friend them with a stronger connection, don't ever seem to go. It's very uneven! Give it a try. She might go quickly. You just never know.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    I deleted her but she's still there (although now she's back to ordinary C). Thanks Luz!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wow. Do you know for a fact she's cheating? I ask because if I wasn't here all the time, and if I were only playing one game instead of 3, I'd be up there I'm sure. Relax and enjoy the gameplay. It's not a race. But I can appreciate your angst. If you're not absolutely sure, maybe you just think about it, before you do something.

To answer your question, if you remove them from your GC list of friends, eventually she'll disappear off your game. Hope this helps.

eta: Hi Luz, didn't see ya there. But yes, Luz is right that some disappear immediately, and others like referred jobs tend to linger. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure she is. I'm on the game 24/7 (lol) and i'm still stuck at A+ while she's already doing the 3rd comeback O_o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do you throw parties in Calabasas? A Doll did the math, and a 3 hour party gives you 1.1Million fans, and takes just under the Max Stars. If I have to stretch it out, 8 hours gets you 1.5 million. I'm so happy I'm about 250-270 for my 3 games, I don't look at how few fans I have. I just like watching it grow to 100 Million right now.

And when it comes to giving people every benefit of the doubt, I can also be very misled at times. But very nice to meet you. I agree, Comeback was a game changer. Will you be doing it again? Which outfit did you choose? I did love guru, the long white gown with the slits that Kendall modeled a while back. Ours is modest compared to where the dress slits came up to.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary