Options

Malibu Quest Stopping After Lif Party

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Luz got a reply from Glu saying they're looking into the situation. That's half the battle. :) Hang in there, and look forward to the weekend quest.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Greetings!

Thanks very much for bringing this bug to our attention.

For the past two days, we've had a dedicated team looking at this bug. We're happy to report that we released a fix this morning.

It turns out, a bug in the Excess alcoholic energy drink quest was blocking some players from receiving other quests. If you're in this camp, you will receive a phone call from Simon explaining you won't be working for the company behind Excess any more. Following that call, you should be able to access quests at level 16 and above.

We'd like to thank everyone in this thread for providing information on this bug. Your contributions helped us track down the issue faster, and get our fix out quicker. (You're all A-list in our eyes! :D )

Please let us know about any other bugs in the future and thanks for playing!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    KK:H_Staff wrote: »
    Greetings!

For the past two days, we've had a dedicated team looking at this bug. We're happy to report that we released a fix this morning.

It turns out, a bug in the Excess alcoholic energy drink quest was blocking some players from receiving other quests. If you're in this camp, you will receive a phone call from Simon explaining you won't be working for the company behind Excess any more. Following that call, you should be able to access quests at level 16 and above.

We'd like to thank everyone in this thread for providing information on this bug. Your contributions helped us track down the issue faster, and get our fix out quicker. (You're all A-list in our eyes! :D )

Oh thank you soooo much 💖 and Luz for starting this thread and everyone who posted 💖
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hey, that's awesome! Thanks so much, KK:H_Staff!!!

And good point, Lucy-- the players did a great job providing plenty of data!

What a great start to the weekend...

And isn't it so appropriate that a problem with excess alcoholic drinks was behind this all? Isn't it always?!? Of course, if the alcoholic drink contains ice cream, maybe all of the trouble is worth it! Where can I get a Frozen Mudslide right now?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    beanbootsbeanboots Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just registered to reply to this thread, and want to thank all of you for elaborating on your problems, but I am running into a slightly different one with the Malibu quests, and today's patch did not fix it.

I am level 27 and playing on iOS version 8.1.3 on iPhone. I elected to do the comeback, and aside from weekend bonuses, haven't gotten any new quests since the comeback option was made available. I have not received a phone call from Kim regarding Malibu, but can travel there, however no one in in Kendall and Kylie's house, although I could buy the house reserved for me. I did the alcohol quest and spread the rumor about Willow.

Please, Glu, help!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    :( Oh no! I'm so sorry! Well, at least we know that Glu cares and is examining these things right now. Did you submit a ticket yet? I imagine the update has caused a ruckus that may increase wait times...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    beanbootsbeanboots Registered Users 4 Posts
    I did, and think you're probably right. Fingers crossed they work it out soon, but in the meantime, I'll do the weekend update with Kendall and wish that my real life wardrobe was as awesome as hers.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Yay to the awesome KKH Staff!!

Thank you all so much we really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    KK:H_Staff wrote: »
    Greetings!

FINALLY!!!!! Thank you so much!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks Luz, you were awesome in organizing and mobilization. I'm closing this thread, so other issues don't get lost in what appears to be a fixed issue. If this was your problem, and it hasn't been fixed, please start a thread "Malibu Lif Fix Didn't Work" and we'll look into it with you. :)

Thanks everyone, and most of all Thank You Glu. With a big update back in the fall, there was a sentenace "We listened" not big and bold just there. And they live up to that time and time again. (Really love the other wrist bling! Thanks for that too!)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.