Options

A Thread about our three FAV people in the game Willow, CDP, and Crystal

NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
I don't know if this would be a good or even appropriate thread here, so I kindly request Koko and (the always awesome) GluAdmin's approval.

I was thinking we could start a thread about, what we:

* Hate
* Have done
*Have not done
*Any tips you have for dealing with them

To our four besties(lol) in the game. Of course you don't have to list everything, but I thought this might be fun. (and a stress relief for some) They are Willow Pape, Dirk Diamonds, CDP, and Crystal.

So I guess I will start. I hate all of them, but I really don't like Willow's leech-like tendency, ( I mean come on we all know she became famous because she was always trying to make us fall) her horrible fashion sense, and her literal 'look at me' tweets. Has anyone noticed the CDP and Crystal need each other in order to feel worth anything?(Granted they have a whole lot more skills than Ms Willow every will)

This is all I have for now, I will try to post more later.:p
Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    This is a great thread! I dislike them all because how they affect our career but you can't have a career without that specific person(s) trying to knock you down that pedestal.

It's awesome when the Kardashians and the Jenner sisters defend you and always drill Willow a new one. I try not to go down the wrong road so the fans look at me like I'm the psycho one, which would be dumb because Willow takes the cake, so I make sure to make the right choice when it's necessary. That being nice to her or spread the rumors. In this recent game, I've always taken the high road, not like my other previous ones where I was stooping down to her level. I'm actually feeling bad for her because she still has the same outfit. It would be great if Glu can give her another outfit and you can imagine Ray or the sisters to mention how she finally decided to change out of the hideous old outfit.

I'm glad Crystal is like, 'poof, gone'. Barely even mentioned and Chad doesn't even affect me. Especially when he tries to talk down to you during the photoshoot(?), movie shoot(?) you guys have to work together on. In the end, they bring the entertainment and the challenge so I tolerate it, because you obviously have to but it's a great feeling when you get the upper-hand in the end. :D

A normal tip is to make sure when it's the right time to backlash. You don't want to lose those fans. Even though there will be times where you lose fans regardless because of one of them.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Funny thread, hon!

As somebody who plays games as both genders, I have to say that Dirk Diamonds is also a human waste pile.

I get to feeling schizophrenic because my male doll is romantically linked with Willow! One day she appeared in his game and was very flirty! It knocked me for a loop for a few seconds, but because it was so odd, I romantically friended her, took her on a date, and have used her for some dating events. Because I'm slightly neurotic <and maybe a bit of a masochist>, I enjoy her as a date for my guy more than any other NPC! It's really weird to hear her give romantic come-ons to one doll, and tear the other doll to shreds via Twitter! And yes, he's bought her new outfits. She looks very s e x y in that white dress with the black lace shoulders and some tall black boots. Sorry, everybody, don't hate me, it's just the facts! When she smiles, she's hot. <and now people are hitting me with their tablets! yikes>

For my girl Luz, I tried dating Dirk <obviously I'll try anything once>, but something about his fussy hair and chin bother me. I realized that my favorite part of him was his outfit, so I bought him some embarrassingly ugly clothes to sulk in, and I like to put his cute original outfit on my male doll often...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Lol, your post cracked me up! I wish I could just for one day change her outfit, it looks old. Although oddly enough I could see where she might have been nice at one point in her life..well a far off past that is, lol.

Don't worry I won't hit you with my device. :P

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Yeah I really like how the Kardashian-Jenner family has been sticking up for us, it is kind of refreshing, since no other NPC's really do that at all.

It does seem as though CDP and Crystal are dying off, it is kind of making me sad since I actually liked having them as my enemies. Maybe if they add more quest for you to go on with your SO, then they could be revived. That would be wickedly awesome.

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    This heart-felt feeling of mine can be sum up by this:
    10gei5t.jpg
    "Time to take out da trash,bb~"

No offense to anyone who has'em as their lovely spouse, just my PoV, just kidding XD.

Willow since the beginning was already a no no to me, no matter rival or network (did not even wanna flirt with her lol), she's still rotten dead at the bottom of my contact list. Didn't realize I had her there, like when the hell and whut the heck... O______o;

But in contrast and tbh, I do have a soft spot for Dirk the Dude (though dealing with him is always tough as sh!t) =______=;
    Whenever getting asked bout dude, I instinctively choose to say scandalous stuffs that may cause love affair between us.

Ray loved it. Fans shipped us. (+++++ fans like everytime lmaoooo)
    Only dude lost his wits and flipped the table XDDDDDDDDDDD
  • Options
    Moony, I can just imagine Dirk's rage at your come-ons and insinuations! His perfect hair might even get rumpled! I hope you get him. I'll put him in something more attractive again, just for you. <but I'm keeping his original outfit for my boy. i just love that look...>

• Options
    Haha, yeah it did creep me out when I scrolled through my list and found Dirk at the bottom of my list. I was wondering when that happened.

I wish that when I was marketing Tom Lord's "Classy" Vodka, I didn't pay for Willow's cab fare.. What one does for their fans *sighs*:)

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Haha, yeah it did creep me out when I scrolled through my list and found Dirk at the bottom of my list. I was wondering when that happened.

I wish that when I was marketing Tom Lord's "Classy" Vodka, I didn't pay for Willow's cab fare.. What one does for their fans *sighs*:)

Lol that just reminded me of the time I invited her to my Thanksgiving gathering. She should appreciate that I even thought of her!! :p
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Moony, I can just imagine Dirk's rage at your come-ons and insinuations! His perfect hair might even get rumpled! I hope you get him. I'll put him in something more attractive again, just for you. <but I'm keeping his original outfit for my boy. i just love that look...>

Awww That's so sweet, thankies lovely (*^ワ^*)
    But actually....I'd love to see u TORTURE dat dude more!!!!ψ(`∇´)ψ
    Put him in drags, throw away all his smelly hairspray, let dude cry in vain and despair, muahwahwhaha....*sadist mode-on*
    ψ(`∇´)ψ

And no worries, whenever that cutiepie dares to threaten me or tries to write sh!t about me on Twitter, I have THIS to blackmail and shut him up for good ψ(`∇´)ψ

2e52ttj.jpg

Blame Alvin the director for making us well-behave and fake acting all lovey dovey in his cheesy drama,lol XD
    I think us two did make a purrrfect goofy couple there XD
  • Options
    Since I don't like being banished from this forum, Moony, it's a very good thing I have no photo-editing skills. :p :eek: :cool:

• Options
    trangietrangie Registered Users 29 Posts
    I'm actually married to Dirk in the game XD Been with him since September and we've only just made it to the top 20 couples (despite going on A LOT of dates with him, especially the past month since I was stuck with the game) so I'm kinda reluctant to dump the Dork lol :D When Chad first appeared in the game I was like *swooooon* but too bad he's a married meanie :( Guess I'm a sucker for bad boys in suits :p
  • Options
    @Luz: Nahhhh dear, I didn't even touch a finger on it, ask the director dude named Alvin in game, he took the photo lol ;p
    trangie wrote: »
    I'm actually married to Dirk in the game XD Been with him since September and we've only just made it to the top 20 couples (despite going on A LOT of dates with him, especially the past month since I was stuck with the game) so I'm kinda reluctant to dump the Dork lol :D When Chad first appeared in the game I was like *swooooon* but too bad he's a married meanie :( Guess I'm a sucker for bad boys in suits :p

I just hope that Dirk treats u right, trangie :D (I swear that guy can be rude sometimes even with his girl).
    Oh and now talking 'bout the snarky drama couple, I think they do have a reference:
    tumblr_nbfdgwGZjF1rttrwmo1_1280.jpg

Pretty accurate erh? XDDD
  • Options
    trangie wrote: »
    When Chad first appeared in the game I was like *swooooon* but too bad he's a married meanie :( Guess I'm a sucker for bad boys in suits :p

Lol, I had the same thought at one point, but sadly I do not think that will ever happen.

• Options
    I just hope that Dirk treats u right, trangie :D (I swear that guy can be rude sometimes even with his girl).
    Oh and now talking 'bout the snarky drama couple, I think they do have a reference:
    tumblr_nbfdgwGZjF1rttrwmo1_1280.jpg

Pretty accurate erh? XDDD

Oh my.. I never really thought about that

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and think that they are just a really nice couple in reality.. although am I the only one who thinks that the cartoon version of Mr Beckham looks ever so slightly hotter than the real one..??:confused:

• Options
    SettazSettaz Registered Users 24 Posts
    Dirk is easily the most annoying guy ever. He pops out of nowhere all the time and goes out his way to try and ruin my career. I wish he had kept to his word and actually quit after he lost ln the runway. And to think all this started because he thinks I talked to his girlfriend... I wish I had with all this trouble he goes through.
  • Options
    trangietrangie Registered Users 29 Posts
    Oh and now talking 'bout the snarky drama couple, I think they do have a reference

He's been sugary sweet since we got married, complimenting on dates even when I didn't have enough pretty outfits to slay that bonus gold heart. He should be nice, since I'm the breadwinner in the family - what I say goes. A toe out of line and he'll find himself back in that dingy LAX apartment instead of lounging in my jet :P
    And yes Chad looks mighty fine based on that handsome hunk >__< But nowadays he keeps reminding me of Mr Fifty Shades and that's even hotter lol ;)
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I think we should be allowed to tweet the way willow does. I would be like #shutupwillow. #noonecareswillowenoughalready. #whoswillowdoe. I used to get so mad when I was trying to get to number 1 and I could never get past her cos of her inane tweets gaining her fans. Her and CDP gave some serious knock backs to my fan count but it doesn't really happen anymore. Willow you're like really pretty. Oh my god so you agree, you think you're really pretty ;)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I think we should be allowed to tweet the way willow does. I would be like #shutupwillow. #noonecareswillowenoughalready. #whoswillowdoe. I used to get so mad when I was trying to get to number 1 and I could never get past her cos of her inane tweets gaining her fans. Her and CDP gave some serious knock backs to my fan count but it doesn't really happen anymore. Willow you're like really pretty. Oh my god so you agree, you think you're really pretty ;)

Lol, put it in the suggestions thread. Although by now they must be drowning in suggestions :p

• Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    the truth is that dirk make's me laugh alot.
    like he's way to insult you soo funny.
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Did I miss something or is Willow suddenly Missing in Action? I see tweets but never run into her at Chateau Nuit in Vegas now.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    so Willow is the female version of Dirk?
    Well at least she's not ugly as him.
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Oh, Yea! wow this thread couldn't have come up in a better time. I'm currently being blackmailed by a spy sent from Willow with some fake photoshopped pictures while I'm attending some dental event. I just started the event but I scared to leave. I told him I'll think about it. Think about what? I'm guessing money. Hopefully not much cuz I only have about 5,000, lol. He picked the wrong gal to blackmail. I blew my cash on furniture, a house,and a lollipop :)

Please does anyone remember what happens?

My dealing with Willow have always been meh, actually sometimes comical. She like a little annoying knat you want to swat .

the other annoying couple( the couple who worry about losing their top couple status) barely register any interest. Too silly and shallow. Seriously why are these people famous? Does anyone know? Bah, they can keep their top couple, I only date once a day and my couple raking is still in the 90's so why do these tards even worry about us? Sheez, I can careless about being top raking couple so they better stop bugging me, lol.

Getting back to more important stuff: blackmailer spy. Please please please tell me what happens!
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i hated Dirk in the beginning but now he's just a lowly peasant. i pity the fool (Mr. T voice)
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    If only he'd quit his jibber jabber, the big-headed fool! <again with Mr T's voice>

• Options
    Oh, Yea! wow this thread couldn't have come up in a better time. I'm currently being blackmailed by a spy sent from Willow with some fake photoshopped pictures while I'm attending some dental event. I just started the event but I scared to leave. I told him I'll think about it. Think about what? I'm guessing money. Hopefully not much cuz I only have about 5,000, lol. He picked the wrong gal to blackmail. I blew my cash on furniture, a house,and a lollipop :)

Please does anyone remember what happens?

My dealing with Willow have always been meh, actually sometimes comical. She like a little annoying knat you want to swat.

Getting back to more important stuff: blackmailer spy. Please please please tell me what happens!

Hi Claire! If my memory serves me right, yes the think about it does have to do with paying him. However you won't pay him right there. After you leave you will talk about it with Simon and/or Maria, who will then give you another gig to work on while they figure out what to do. Once you complete the other gig they call you back to tell you what they found out about him, and this is the best part they come up with a plan to help you turn him on Willow..such sweet revenge!!!

• Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Hi Claire! If my memory serves me right, yes the think about it does have to do with paying him. However you won't pay him right there. After you leave you will talk about it with Simon and/or Maria, who will then give you another gig to work on while they figure out what to do. Once you complete the other gig they call you back to tell you what they found out about him, and this is the best part they come up with a plan to help you turn him on Willow..such sweet revenge!!!

Oh thank you!!!!! Currently, I'm waiting for that second gig. Yea! We can turn it around on her! Pity though, she never seems to lose fans after her nasty schemes are revealed to the press. Wow she must have a real dumb fan base...just once I'd like her fall to E list.

Thanks again for the heads up, now I don't have to worry :)
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    My punishment to Willow is to never gift her NPC anything. So she has to wear those clothes until they rot. But she must smell pretty bad. Good thing there is no smell-o-rama in the game.
  • Options
    Did I miss something or is Willow suddenly Missing in Action? I see tweets but never run into her at Chateau Nuit in Vegas now.

Did you always run into her there? The only time I remember doing that was for a quest that involved doing a interview with Ray.:confused:

Haha, PolkaDot most likely we would die if we could actually smell her.

Can someone post something rude that Dirk has said before? I am just curious what he is like because I never have to deal with him.

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I have to walk the runway with willow soon for the duchess, ewwww. I'm glad I'm way ahead of her at the moment on the top stars list. I think she's 62 and I'm 38. She'll probably catch up to me with a handful of appearances though. I'm getting closer to #1 though, maybe in a few months I can get there and do a comeback if they are still available then, looks fun! I haven't even heard from crystal and chad lately! I know there's a movie with them at some point but I haven't got there yet.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!