Options

second marriage.

BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
why i can't get married?
i broke up with my wife for random hot chick and i can't get married with her,
i allready got max dating points.
look at her she's so pretty i must to put a ring on this thing.
54f8596733fe1.png
wanna get more k clothes?
Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    She is really pretty, and I am sorry that it isn't letting you ask the question. May I ask you a seemingly stupid question though? Was the question raised early on, and did you say no?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    She is really pretty, and I am sorry that it isn't letting you ask the question. May I ask you a seemingly stupid question though? Was the question raised early on, and did you say no?

Nope never :(
  • Options
    Hmm, Maybe Koko or one of the more experienced players can solve this mystery for you. This is weird :(

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Hmm, Maybe Koko or one of the more experienced players can solve this mystery for you. This is weird :(

Or maybe the bish don't want to marry me :(
    I gave her everythinggggggggg!
  • Options
    Don't feel that way. A suggestion could be to break up with her, and then try dating her again(that sounds like an incredibly awful idea..sorry) if you don't mind losing some Kstars. :(

Koko I think the two threads were merged wrong?? unless marriage and Kendall's catwalks have some relation to each other??:confused::eek::D

• Options
    Don't feel that way. A suggestion could be to break up with her, and then try dating her again(that sounds like an incredibly awful idea..sorry) if you don't mind losing some Kstars. :(

Koko I think the two threads were merged wrong?? unless marriage and Kendall's catwalks have some relation to each other??:confused::eek::D
    wow good idea!
    why i never thought about it!
    thx you alot.
  • Options
    Your welcome!! Glad I could help.

• Options
    Your welcome!! Glad I could help.

Well that didn't work after all.
    i guess i'll have to die old and lonely like simon :(
    urghh why did i married that cursed woman from the bar!
  • Options
    Oh I'm so sorry. :( don't give up yet maybe Koko, GLU Admin, or someone else with more experience can help!

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    You might have the marriage glitch. It sucks, I've had it for months on one of my games. I was married and divorced and now I can no longer pop the question to anyone no matter how high the relationship points are.

There have been quite a few posts by others with the same bug in the help section.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    You might have the marriage glitch. It sucks, I've had it for months on one of my games. I was married and divorced and now I can no longer pop the question to anyone no matter how high the relationship points are.

There have been quite a few posts by others with the same bug in the help section.
    i'll go check for some answers in help section for this horrible issue.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    no i don't have any chill