Options

Facebook Users - All my Goals have Disappeared

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You would have to check with Glu when you contact them about your purchases, to see if FB game purchases can be moved to and Android game if your device is able to run it. Have you tried downloading the app from google play? Is this the same device you've been playing the FB game on? Since you'd have to start over anyway, it would be a good time to switch to Android app if you can. Then you can see if they'll do the transfer, inasmuch as your game and purchases were completely lost.

Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Tiffinnie, your welcome.

Koko, thanks for letting me know I will keep it in mind next time.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    True, I did just wake up, but help me out here.

What am I welcome for and what are you keeping in mind for next time? I don't think I gave any advice here, if it's about switching a facebook game over to an android device - it can't be done. However, if she spent real cash in the Facebook game, and decided she want to play solely on a more stable device, I thought since she's writing about getting her purchases back, then that would be the time to ask if she can get the purchases switched. It won't be the actual clothes, if it can be done, but if she bought a large pack of stars for example, if they're giving it back, they might be happy to get another player on a better device game wise.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Koko you said thanks for trying to so in response I said your welcome. I also meant that I will keep in mind what you are saying about switching the games over, and whether or not Facebook problems can be fixed, and if one should send in a ticket regarding and glitches or problems that they may run into.

I am sorry for making you confused, I didn't mean any harm.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Oh noona, confusing me is a very easy job. Especially when I've overslept, my back medication hasn't kicked in and there has been no caffeine in my system. This thread, which unfortunately has no happy conclusion is sandwhiched in between fixable things, so I didn't know if I was offering advice. And in this thread it would have been useless. I am so addicted to this game, that the thought of other people experiencing problems makes me wish I could wave a magic wand and make everything perfect for everyone. I reread my advice over and over, just to make sure I'm not leaving out something.

You're very sweet, and no worries, no harm no foul. Gut reaction was "OMG, I'm in the FB thread. What advice did I give? It's FB, there IS no advice."
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ayajayaj Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi I'm playin on facebook with a computer i'll keep playing and see what's happen
  • Options
    laur_rlaur_r Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have had this game since the summer. And it has restarted itself about 6 times. I play on my andrioid, and j always get to be an A lister, having about $14000 to $10000 dollars, 15 + K stars, and multiple homes, married, pets, and exclusive items. Im really annoyed. So ill try it one more time but if it happens again im done because its just ridiculous.
  • Options
    Have you made any ingame purchases? A lot of people's devices can't handle the ads, and that's causing the crash. I can't stress enough that even the smallest star pack puchase removes the ads forever. Everyone who has taken this advice has come back and said it's true. It improves the gameplay a thousand percent.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I started playing then too, and can't imagine going through the crashing game once, let alone repeatedly. By any chance do you have any screenshots showing your decrease in levels and everything when you begin again? For example a Sept Screenshot showing you at level 20, then if it crashed now in December you have a new screen shot with you at level 19.

But with or without screenshots, I would first of all kill the ads with a small purchase. (This could be the instantaneous fix0
    And THEN I would contact Customer Care. Tell them what's been going on, and see if they can help you.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Hope this helps. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    harmoniesharmonies Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi โ˜บ.
    I have a problem with the game since this afternoon. The game is loading and never opened. I have this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/6fa3oy I play the game on facebook :/. I try with differents browsers, but doesnt work.
    โ€โ€”Cat.
  • Options
    Hi. Sorry this is happening. I'm posting a link here, you can also run a search for Facebook Issues. Unfortunately at this time there is no known fix for this. The Facebook game is a lot less stable than the Andoid or iOS apps.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126974-Facebook-Users-All-my-Goals-have-Disappeared

I wish there was better advice. :( Again, so sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    past couple days the game won't go past the "loading" part on my facebook version but have had no such issue on my android....anyone else having trouble??
  • Options
    Hi Naomi77, I'm so sorry this is happening to you. If you read this thread, you will see that it is not an uncommon problem, and at this point, there is no fix for it. I'm really sad to see so many people going through this.

The Facebook game is much less stable than Android or iOS, so I am very glad to hear you're playing on Android as well. (You aren't trying to play the same game on both your computer and your Android are you? Because you can not play across platforms.(

I guess I would suggest you focus on the Android game, and if they ever have bug fixes for Facebook, you'l hear about it here first. Hope this helps, ( and I'd love to play with you on Android. You can add me to google+, my info is in my signature.) I'm sorry we can't help with FB at this time. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MeanStreetMeanStreet Registered Users 4 Posts
    I play on Facebook, and the game freezes on the loading screen at 23.3 percent. It has done this for the last 2 days, since 3-10-15. I have tried every browser I have, Chrome, Firefox, IE, and MyIE2 (Maxion) All get stuck at 23.3 percent.. Why is this doing this? How long will it be, before it's fixed?

I just want to know..
  • Options
    Hi. I moved your post to the Facebook issue thread. If you read these posts, unfortunately there are no fixes for the Facebook issues of Freezing or crashing. The only advice I can offer is to perhaps fill out a customer care ticket, and see if there is anything they can do. But if memory serves, I believe the replies have come back that regrettably there is nothing that can be done at this time for Facebook players. The Facebook game comes with it's own set of mechanics. It's not just the Glu game, the facebook platform means it's Facebook too. It's not a stable platform at this time, I'm sorry.

A lot of people are mentioning they're playing 2 games, one a handheld device, one facebook, and in throse cases, I suggest they focus on the handheld game, and just play for fun on Facebook. If you want to contact customer care, you can find the link and instructions here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Again, so sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Joja013Joja013 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi! I have problem loading game. Everytime I try to load, I'm stuck on 23.3%. It's been 2 days. Does anyone else has this problem? Please help!
  • Options
    Hi. I moved this to the Facebook thread. I'm very sorry this is happening, but issues with Facebook are pretty much beyond the scope of Glu's reach. In addition to the game mechanics, the very fact that it's hosted on Facebook is adding problems I'm sure.

Please read this thread, and accept my apologies for what you're going through. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    hello hello happy to say the fb KKH is working again,for me at least....hope you all are having same luck xoxo :D
  • Options
    Oooooh, it's a sign. I so hope your good luck spreads to the other Facebook players of KKH.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary