Options

Suddenly not receiving gifts :(

EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
So I never had this problem until recently, it was right before the update and it's still going on. I'm not receiving gifts any more. :( I have sent a ticket to glu, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem? My main acct is not receiving anything from my alternate acct. And last night a GC friend sent me several gifts but I only received one. Makes me sad since some of the items were k star items :( I play on an iPad mini.
Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!

Comments

• Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    Maybe it's not your birthday have you ever thought about it?;)
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    So I never had this problem until recently, it was right before the update and it's still going on. I'm not receiving gifts any more. :( I have sent a ticket to glu, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem? My main acct is not receiving anything from my alternate acct. And last night a GC friend sent me several gifts but I only received one. Makes me sad since some of the items were k star items :( I play on an iPad mini.
    Hi Eselletea,
    Sorry to know about your problem. I think this issue is more related to technical issue that can only be solved by Glu.
    Us players sometimes got this problem too, we're on the same boat so I'm not sure we could help each other by our own experiences in game.
    You should send them ticket as soon as possible since Gluadmin said that the waiting queue would be long.
    Poke Glu and ask them: excuse me sir, where is my daily gift? ><;
    After that, we can only sit and wait....

After the update in March, I'm no longer be able to watch any video offer for free k-stars and I'm depressed here too....
  • Options
    But maybe it is! I just had one recently :p

Lol I still want my gifts! You'd want them too if it happened to youuuu &#55356;&#57252;
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts

Poor Eselletea, I think a few people have had this problem, as well as having a problem with adding friends. It could be a glitch, I hope you get to hear back from them soon.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Hi Eselletea,
    Sorry to know about your problem. I think this issue is more related to technical issue that can only be solved by Glu.
    Us players sometimes got this problem too, we're on the same boat so I'm not sure we could help each other by our own experiences in game.
    You should send them ticket as soon as possible since Gluadmin said that the waiting queue would be long.
    Poke Glu and ask them: excuse me sir, where is my daily gift? ><;
    After that, we can only sit and wait....

After the update in March, I'm no longer be able to watch any video offer for free k-stars and I'm depressed here too....

Oh no! No free k star offers? I feel you on that one. My iPad gets them but not my iPhone for some reason. There's no option for free k stars whatsoever! Not even "other offers". Makes me sad. So my guy character has to be extra frugal with k stars.

I'm still getting the daily giftbox I am just not receiving gifts that my GC friends have sent me. I submitted a ticket to glu, hopefully it will be resolved soon. I don't mean to sound like a brat but it makes me sad to not receive things that I thought I was getting. Especially when my friends on GC are being generous.
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Oh no! No free k star offers? I feel you on that one. My iPad gets them but not my iPhone for some reason. There's no option for free k stars whatsoever! Not even "other offers". Makes me sad. So my guy character has to be extra frugal with k stars.

I'm still getting the daily giftbox I am just not receiving gifts that my GC friends have sent me. I submitted a ticket to glu, hopefully it will be resolved soon. I don't mean to sound like a brat but it makes me sad to not receive things that I thought I was getting. Especially when my friends on GC are being generous.

Do you still see the "free" offer buttons on cash and kstars? Cuz they totally disappear in my game after the update too. Quite a big shock to me. O_O; like: "Did Glu already stop offering videos?"

Ah I get your idea now XD
    No I don't think you're a brat for receiving gifts from friends. Instead, everyone in your list must adore you a lot, nothing wrong about that ^^
    Blame it on Glu and their glitches lol XDDDD
  • Options
    Yes same for me on the iPhone! No free offers button at all. But at least I do get them on my iPad. I'm sorry you don't get them at all, that must really stink! Hopefully glu will resolve these issues. Until then we can at least play on the forums :)
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I had a friend send me a ton of gifts a few weeks ago.... never got them :(

I've also sent a bunch of gifts that were never received..... hope this gets fixed soon!

also.... have *never* had access to free anything....
    aaaaaaand...... I'm missing a bunch of friends in my contacts too.

grrrrrrrr......
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    *Waves* ahem...like me :)
    I sent glu a ticket too. It's strange that I appear in Stardom for my contacts but not KKH.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Try to get the people who sent the gifts to either provide you with a list of what they sent, and when, and you can try and submit a ticket, or ask them to be so kind as to submit a ticket because they sent the gifts that didn't arrive. Other than that, or just a widespread fix I don't think you'll be able to claim these gifts.

If any of them were for things above your level, that could be the reason. When I moved up a level 3 things that I thought were gifted but never received just appeared as mine, in my closet. This was on my ipad game. And this is the only game that ever got announcements of gifts that never appeared.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks koko I will definitely try that!
  • Options
    camelliaelisecamelliaelise Registered Users 35 Posts
    I haven't gotten a giftbox in 2 weeks now, and it's been a week since I've submitted a ticket... And I've never had the option of earning K-stars.
    Add me! GC: cammyelise
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I have stopped receiving any too and I have added a bunch of new friends...

And by the way when my levels went mysteriously from 30 to 21, I also lost some things I had bought. I didn't notice until people later gifted me some of those things. Then, I thought, "hey wait...I HAD that..."

Now for the first time it occurred to me if this isn't just people stopped gifting, and gifts are getting lost, then that skirt and 40 K star shoes I gifted someone today might not reach them...and there is no way I remember for sure what I sent each person. I buy each one something nice.

When I got low on K stars, I gifted some money stuff instead but, then I bought $100 more worth, for the event (which I have already wasted 40 stars x four on and won nothing wearable...AGAIN) so then, I started buying people at least one K star gift, each, again (new friends.)

I buy my stars so it's ridic how much $ I have already put into this game. Please fix the glitches. Please! (And take my suggestion of - automatically - keeping track IN GAME who we gift and who gifted us, put a notation by each item automatically, or something, or a list in game, a guest book with names and gifts, I dunno! Or thank you cards the game automatically sends out and which we can later reread any time?? Dear blank, thank you for blank, now blank off...OK just some humor on that last bit...)