Options

Lost Everything

AshleyMAshleyM Registered Users 2 Posts
A few days ago I received an update on my Samsung 5 that took away a lot of data from various games including Kim Kardashian Hollywood. I lost 6 levels of progress, including my husband, homes, furniture, pets, clothes etc all purchased with paid K Stars. I went from level 32, No.1 star to level 26 after the Android update. Is there a process for reclaiming lost game progress? I know for sure Google+ has a record of my achievements/ID but how does that affect lost game progress? Any thoughts are welcomed.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If a few days ago you signed into the game and began playing in the lower level, I'm pretty sure the new (old) data has replaced your higher game. That's the bad news. The good news, if you made in game purchases, those should be retrievable. Please go here and complete the Customer Care ticket for Billing and purchases. http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175

I am so sorry this happened. And as far as Google+ or play having back data, I'm pretty sure that was gone with the new save.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AshleyMAshleyM Registered Users 2 Posts
    If a few days ago you signed into the game and began playing in the lower level, I'm pretty sure the new (old) data has replaced your higher game. That's the bad news. The good news, if you made in game purchases, those should be retrievable. Please go here and complete the Customer Care ticket for Billing and purchases. http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175

I am so sorry this happened. And as far as Google+ or play having back data, I'm pretty sure that was gone with the new save.

I was redeemed for lost progress in the game w/ additional K Stars. I really appreciate the GLU team for doing that for me especially when I have played (and payed) Kim K Hollywood from day one level 1.

Thanks GLU team!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    see, I told ya. Glu likes us. They really like us. and with that. I'm closing another Happy Chapter of Thanks Glu.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.