Options

Where to meet new potential dates? They've all run out!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh thank goodness. It's just very hard for me to turn it down sometimes. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I can’t guarantee 100% those NPC hotties will be spawned exactly in your game but who knows, you may find a good or even better replicas:

Miami LIF: Crowded with assorted D to B-listers. Not really good-looking but unique, cheapo fugly dressed, #hatscrazes, most of the time talk trashy. And so snarky b!tchy you may think they’re from CDP&Crystal fanclubs.

New York-Soho OAK: No better than those in Miami, just that they’re A-list @ssholes. Only care about what you’re wearing on dates. Have money but dunno where to buy clothes. Majorly suffered from bad hair days.

Britain Tulip Club: Quite ignorant gentlemen and duchesses, still better than OAK’s. Some outfits plus neon club lights may lead to eye-bleeding. At least know how to praise. Have mirror at home, just dunno how to use it well.

Paris La Rue: High-quality classy babes, too busy and too fab to give a danm unless you’re also A-list. Can somehow define the word “fashion”, have both comb and mirror at home. Actual sweet-talkers on dates. I’m married to one of those, yet go on dates with the rest.
    I have a list of pretty women in La Rue too, too lazy to edit :P

2qimz9i.jpg

I never find these good looking guys, just LSD party boys and pink haired car mechanics, not that there's anything wrong with that profession.
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    tamara_sd wrote: »
    Yes! I don't mind changing someone's outfit, but I wish we could change their hair or at least remove their hats.
    i can't find any new NPCs, either. This thread has given me some hope. Headed to Paris! :cool:
    Yay!!!You go gurl!!! I wish you luck!!
    Ok, she can't take off the dudes hat he's not even in the date yet. When you go into the restaurant, no matter who is sitting there, if the heart is tapable, you haven't initiated a date with anyone yet. Am I missing something here? lol.

No you're not missing anything Koko XD
    It's like your destiny awaits right there but you can't touch him.
    Same situation as mine,when I 1st saw my spouse there in La rue, looking all pretty with attitude of "you can't sit with us"
  • Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    I never find these good looking guys, just LSD party boys and pink haired car mechanics, not that there's anything wrong with that profession.
    Haha you got the point there, Sabina XD
    Remind me of my other dates whose jobs are:
    _fastfood manager
    _blogger
    _starving artist
    _animal trainer
    _rodeo clown
    _royalty in obscure country
    _professional extra
    _funeral director
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I seriously met a hearing aid practitioner and a seismologist! Not joking...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I seriously met a hearing aid practitioner and a seismologist! Not joking...
    Seems legit to me, one must be working at elder nursing home while the other works for National Geographic channel!
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    'Royalty in obscure country' sounds funniest to me. I've never met a rodeo clown. hahaha
    I also have a 'oil ty****' and a lot of 'media moguls'.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Lol I like the 'Royalty in obscure country' I just wish I could go hang out with them at their palace.
    I always get the npc's that you could never work with. I have yet to meet one on the A list all of mine are B and lower.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    'Royalty in obscure country' sounds funniest to me. I've never met a rodeo clown. hahaha
    I also have a 'oil ty****' and a lot of 'media moguls'.
    I know rite, haha XD
    Couldn't believe my own eyes at 1st too, like "huh?since when I'm friend with royalty???"
    Where & when did I meet her? Hopefully not from that night I got kicked out of LIF...

I thought them rodeo clowns must have funny looks as their career stated, turned out they're somewhut better-looking than expected after I cleaned their make-up off, must be poor though, working at the circus..+___+;

Wait...whut is a media mogul???? Sounds like an exotic career to me, I wonder whut they "moguls" do.
    And oil tykoons must be richies too (why it got censored lmaoooo)

Lol I like the 'Royalty in obscure country' I just wish I could go hang out with them at their palace.
    I always get the npc's that you could never work with. I have yet to meet one on the A list all of mine are B and lower.
    I have no idea what kind of "royalty" that woman is or where her "obscure country" located. But I can tell she wears all k-star bling blings, her stuffs are not in gift wardrobe.

Just that she's only a D-lister (like seriously?lol) and not even as pretty as you guys here :D
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Oh Moony you're finally in my game! I just took the plunge so now your friends with a E-lister, but hey, I'll crawl my way up again :)

OT: My doll dated a funeral director. While dating him I was partying at a club and finally spied an A-lister that I had to bribe with K stars so I could charm him. He was a Fashion Photographer and real creepy looking but hey a girl has to do what she has to do to make it in this business. He really helped me move up the latter. Hey, don't judge, lol

I'll go find a picture and post it later so we can all go "ugh" together. I'll just edit it in
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    Oh Moony you're finally in my game! I just took the plunge so now your friends with a E-lister, but hey, I'll crawl my way up again :)

OT: My doll dated a funeral director. While dating him I was partying at a club and finally spied an A-lister that I had to bribe with K stars so I could charm him. He was a Fashion Photographer and real creepy looking but hey a girl has to do what she has to do to make it in this business. He really helped me move up the latter. Hey, don't judge, lol

I'll go find a picture and post it later so we can all go "ugh" together. I'll just edit it in

Wait...wahhh wahh....hold there babe, lemme check OWO;;;;;
    Urh....I still haven't seen you in my list.
    Maybe I should reset a bit. gonna out game 1st.
    *major frek-out*

Where did you see me btw? OWO;;
  • Options
    No worries, you won't find me. I'm in No ONES' game. Never have and never been seen ever!
    I'm invisible cuz I'm special like that, lol

Anyhoo, I was finally able to locate a blurb of a picture of creepy guy, I guess I was too creeped out to take any pictures of him.
    what you don't see in the picture is his long trench coat, plus he always has a knack of just standing in the shadows leering at everyone like a perv*shutters*

Screenshot_2015-03-12-18-01-19-1_zpsc8ocnnte.png

ETA: I saw you at the Swan
  • Options
    NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYYYY NUUUUUU
    28hljq8.jpg

*runs to Swan* I'mma camp there till I finally see you! (or till I get bored and fall asleep lol)

So.....that's ur current husband? OwO:;;; I thought I saw ur wedding pic with the lamppost-hugger....?
    *re-read* oh wait, he's your current date??? Hmmm may come in need later, with his career....
  • Options
    NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYYYY NUUUUUU
    28hljq8.jpg

*runs to Swan* I'mma camp there till I finally see you! (or till I get bored and fall asleep lol)

So.....that's ur current husband? OwO:;;; I thought I saw ur wedding pic with the lamppost-hugger....?
    *re-read* oh wait, he's your current date??? Hmmm may come in need later, with his career....
    ACK !!! No way did I marry him, yuck. No he was a past boyfriend I *cough* used *cough* to make my way up to the top.

♡♡♡
    That pic you posted, so stealing it, lol
  • Options
    ACK !!! No way did I marry him, yuck. No he was a past boyfriend I *cough* used *cough* to make my way up to the top.

♡♡♡
    That pic you posted, so stealing it, lol

LOL sorry hun, I'm pretty sleepy here so my eyes played tricks on me XD
    But yeap, truth be told,none's crazy enough to marry that creep...=___=

That dumb crying face is literally me right now....
    Dun be a hollowwoman in my game Claire....no hide-and-seek plzzzzz T___T
  • Options
    I'm sorry Moony, you know I'd appear if I could. No, the game decided I was to be always invisible, a ghost and possibly(god willingly) a Poltergeist. Sadly tis my fate, although on the plus side I could do a whole bunch of tricks and no one would know it's me :p
  • Options
    I'm sorry Moony, you know I'd appear if I could. No, the game decided I was to be always invisible, a ghost and possibly(god willingly) a Poltergeist. Sadly tis my fate, although on the plus side I could do a whole bunch of tricks and no one would know it's me :p
    So how do I look like on your game screen? OWO;
    Do you mind if I have a peek at myself?
  • Options
    Here I also forgot I saw you at the Oak.
    Wouldn't it be funny if I was wrong and it's not you afterall

Screenshot_2015-03-12-15-28-48-1_zpsj42jauct.png
    [img]Http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/baiwolfe29/Mobile Uploads/Screenshot_2015-03-12-15-23-28-1_zpsiepqlwci.png[/Img]
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    :( Darn platform divide! Two cute guys and one adorable poltergeist, and I'll never have them to my parties...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    :( Darn platform divide! Two cute guys and one adorable poltergeist, and I'll never have them to my parties...
    ROTFL, I wish We could all play together too.
  • Options
    TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    Yes **** the platform divides! I'm only on GC but anyone else feel free to add me! GC: TaddyXC

PS I finally found an A list hottie, just had to get him out of his clothes hehehe I mean gift him some new duds so he was presentable. He's a Latino babe!
  • Options
    Here I also forgot I saw you at the Oak.
    Wouldn't it be funny if I was wrong and it's not you afterall

Screenshot_2015-03-12-15-28-48-1_zpsj42jauct.png
    [IMG]Http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/baiwolfe29/Mobile Uploads/Screenshot_2015-03-12-15-23-28-1_zpsiepqlwci.png[/IMG]

LOL yep that derpface in black over there is me XD
    Btw...I hope I didn't say anything stoopid in your game O3O;;;;

Maybe I should buy iphone just to play with you and ur Stellan.....
  • Options
    TaddyXC wrote: »
    Yes **** the platform divides! I'm only on GC but anyone else feel free to add me! GC: TaddyXC

PS I finally found an A list hottie, just had to get him out of his clothes hehehe I mean gift him some new duds so he was presentable. He's a Latino babe!

Woah congrats Taddy XD Finally!!!
    So where did u find your hottie then? :D I'm curious for a photo of him too haha XD
  • Options
    LOL yep that derpface in black over there is me XD
    Btw...I hope I didn't say anything stoopid in your game O3O;;;;
    No, not yet but you finally t

Nope , not yet. Yesterday you just stood there, no speech bubble for me click on. Today, however, you finally decided I was worthy enough to talk to I guess, lol
  • Options
    No, not yet but you finally t

Nope , not yet. Yesterday you just stood there, no speech bubble for me click on. Today, however, you finally decided I was worthy enough to talk to I guess, lol

Oh lol why it sounds like I'm some douchbag there...I remember I didn't write any snaky greetings...
  • Options
    MorningStarMorningStar Registered Users 14 Posts
    Why I cant find a single A-list ppl ,All are B , C , D , E . This made me fell so frustrated
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I always found this NPC pretty.
    FAFDD6B8-411C-4BB8-B17D-11C05EC810CE_zpsp5l0skzk.png
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Marry her just to get that dress. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary