Options

Forgot shoe designer name

HelpMePleaseHelpMePlease Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi guys, I was suppose to speak to the media at the Triste event and I didn't remember the shoe designers name and I gave a shoutout to Simon. He called and was upset about it. but what happens now? Do I get to redo this event? how it it affect the story line

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It doesn't affect you, you just keep moving on. A lot of us forget things like that. It helps to make a little note for yourself. You might have missed a few stars or fans by not knowing his name, but in the grand scheme of things, you'll be just fine.
    Here's a hint. Much further down, you'll want to impress some woman. I think it's either Maria, or Kim, who gives you advice about 3 things. Their favorite artist, I'm thinking their favorite book and a third things. When that happens, make a note of the person's 3 choices. Then you meet that person, and in discussion you rattle off their 3 favorites, and the person immediately likes you.

So, anytime you think you should remember something, jot it down somewhere, but again, big picture - no harm no foul in forgetting the shoe designer's name. Hope this helps. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HelpMePleaseHelpMePlease Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you so much