Options

Networking/relationships.

xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
I was in Lif the other night just chatting to the people around me when I noticed this really handsome guy. He had a nice outfit, sparkling eyes and a sweet smile. Like, I would consider leaving my current husband for this one...but I networked with him instead of flirting, by accident. Is there any possible way to change a contact from professional to relationship?
Level 32
#2 spot
#2nd comeback

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Sorry to know you had some accident with relationship options, but currently there's still no way to switch from network to love and vice versa. :(
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yes, if your networking relationship with a contact is very low, you can go to a date location and click on the phone at the bottom of the screen, find them, and then exit and click the heart to invite a date. Their name should appear with call next to it. If you have too many networking points with the contact however, this will not work and after you click the heart they will pop up for like a split second and disappear
    Edit: I just tried this again it didn't work it worked when I didn't have GC friends though maybe worth a try
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Yes, if your networking relationship with a contact is very low, you can go to a date location and click on the phone at the bottom of the screen, find them, and then exit and click the heart to invite a date. Their name should appear with call next to it. If you have too many networking points with the contact however, this will not work and after you click the heart they will pop up for like a split second and disappear
    Edit: I just tried this again it didn't work it worked when I didn't have GC friends though maybe worth a try
    I tried as your guide yet I couldn't see my networks I wanna date.....instead it replaced with others actual dates/loves.
  • Options
    Yeah I prob should have tried it again before posting it def used to work though I got the idea from chapter cheats
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Yeah I prob should have tried it again before posting it def used to work though I got the idea from chapter cheats
    Haha it's okay Lucy, I was actually happy to read your guide though, I thought "woah finally I could fix my mistake and go on more dates!" XD
  • Options
    Haha it's okay Lucy, I was actually happy to read your guide though, I thought "woah finally I could fix my mistake and go on more dates!" XD
    Yeah I hope they make it possible in a new update I have quite a few cute guys who are friend zoned forever :D
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Ugh that sucks...he is perfect! Thanks for the answers though :)
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback