Options

Help can't find where my new 2nd husband's place is?

TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
Ok I just got remarried to an A lister named Charles after divorcing my D list husband. Trouble is I cannot find where his place is?

My D list husband had his own place at the West Inn Apartments near LAX that he kept after we were married. He also showed up in all my properties and at my SO Chic store in the Hampton's AND on the street in the Hampton's by the bicycle that you can click for extra stuff.

Ok. New husband is at all the same places except the West Inn Apartment. I had heard that A listers invite you to their houses in that locked off gated community in Calabasas so I admit that was part of the reason I married him!
But nope, that area is still locked! Where is his place!

On a side note: does anyone else's Spouses hang out at their So Chic store at the Hampton's and by the bicycle on the street in the Hampton's? Or is this unique to the men I marry? Lol

Help me find my husbands pad? He needs his own space... Lol!

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Taddy! My husband hangs out every where he can, I think he may be stalking her lol.

One reason that you may not have access to his house is because of how far you are in the relationship. Once you get farther along it should open up, after you reach a new level like dating so & so #3 or #4 you may want to check and see if it is open. From what I remember it opens when you get to around level 3 or 4 in your relationship.

I hope this helps, this is just my thoughts so I can't say that this is all true.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I've heard some people's SOs presented a key during a date or something, mine never have, so one day, there was suddenly a new place to go in. Keep dating and racking up relationship points. You'll get to that point. Hope you're happens in a date. I'd love to hear how it's done. Good luck. :) And congratulations on your remarriage
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    Ahhhhh yes you are totally right! I remember from my first relationship that after awhile suddenly there was a heart on the door to the West Inn, but he never offered me his key. But it took me longer in the relationship to get married, level 4.

My new husband jumped right in starter level two in true Hollywood style! Let's hope this one lasts. He sure is cute! ;)