Options

Willow Pape Drinking Challenge

leendaaleendaa Registered Users 9 Posts
I was challenged by Willow to a drinking contest while attending the Natural Haircare launch event with Kourtney. I assumed that I would finish the gig with Kourtney then start drinking with Willow but I forgot about it and finished the gig with Kourtney and now the challenge with Willow is stuck at my goals. I see Willow at Lif for DJ Oddzity's party and she says "How does it feel knowing I beat you?" and my only response is "...".

Is there anyway that this goal will go away since I failed it?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do you have any more drinking tests with Willow? Someone else did the same thing. I can't merge the two threads, but here is her post http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127456-Events-not-showing-up-(Catwalk-St-Patrick-s-etc-)&p=270236&viewfull=1#post270236 and maybe the original poster will tell us what her screen looks like and what happened.

I'm sorry you're going through this I'm so used to looking past willow that I almost didn't see her there myself. :(

( when I get back to my laptop I will see about adding her posts in here cuz that would make sense so if you see some movement its just me :-) )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The Libation Challenge 1 is still in my goals. I don't know how to get rid of it since I did not complete it.
  • Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Go back to where the Natural haircare event was, I can't remember where off the top of my head, and see if Willow is there too with the yellow bubble wanting to talk to you. Since you missed the challenge when you did the event she might still be waiting there to say she beat you and then the goal will clear.
  • Options
    Take a screenshot of the tavrn, showing it as a gig, and showing there is no gig there. It's good to document the issue with a full screenshot and anything open that shows the probl.

Here's a pic of the glitch I Had like this (but mine wasn't an event, it was a referred job) so you see how I have all the stuff open, and the locked door, in your case....no Willow inside.
    LingeringGig_zps1fe112de.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I can't figure out how to upload pictures onto this thread because the icons aren't showing on the reply post.

http://i57.tinypic.com/29lfmds.png
    http://i61.tinypic.com/2rh9vdw.png
    http://i60.tinypic.com/20k50ld.png

It has a timer on it of 20 hours and it always resets when I reopen the app.
  • Options
    2rh9vdw.png
    20k50ld.png

Here are the two that show Willow's not inside. Ok, with the thread out here, anyone else with this issue will most probably post (You look great btw. Like a young Rena Sofer (GH)

Anyway, please go here, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ and then fill out a customer care ticket. They'll email you, and you'll be in line for assistance. You can send them your screenshots to help. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks! I just submitted a CC ticket!
  • Options
    Good. It will either just disappear with a little invisible update when the game loads, or it might disappear with the update, but if not you're already in line for assistance.

I had one from October that carried me from an ipad switch from Generation 1 to Generation 4, otherwise I couldn't take any more updates. Then about 6 weeks later, it finally disappeared, and then another popped up. and another. in my case we found out there was a glitch in taking a refered job if you couldn't do it right away. But, I meant to say, they're annoying, but they don't otherwise interfere with your game.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary