Options

How to remove game center friends?

maniamania Registered Users 9 Posts
Help! How do I remove game center friends from the celebrity listing? They've already been deleted from my game center profile, but they're still showing up in the rankings. In fact one has been deleted for months now.

I've tried logging in and out of game center, deleting and restoring the game, but nothing works so far.

It's really turning me off the game, one of them has close to 300 million fans and it's really skewering the rankings. Currently there's a 60 million difference between my rank and the next rank, at the rate of fans I earn each job, that's close to a 100 jobs just to climb one rank. And between the 2nd position and 1st place, there's a 90 million difference. It's going to be close to impossible to climb up to 1st place again like this.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Mania. Sorry you're going through this. Some people are able to delete people quickly, others not so much. As I recall from other threads, there is no real explanation for why. But it is not the game, it is GC. GC tells your game when you log in, who your contacts are,

Now, I think, and this is just from personal experience. When my friend and I each delete the other one off our GC lists, we seem to disappear off each others games within a few days. But people I've deleted and have not contact them to say remove me, they're still on my list after a while. (This is just my experience)

The consensus however, is that a lot of people complain that it takes too long for GC to taje people out of out contacts. You can run a search on the subject and find some of the other threads.

But just so you know, I've been doing the slow crawl back to the top since the Comeback first appeared, and I am so happy, because I just hit 150 Million fans, and #150 as my rank. So I've super encouraged that I'll keep tapping away, and I'll get there. I know it's frustrating, but don't be rash. Think about it. You WILL hit number 1 again if you keep playing. I hope this helps a little.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary