Options

VIP Friends' Fashion!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Moony, thanks so much for showing us what Breenie looks like, finally! She's such a cutie! But that was never in doubt.

You guys looked awesome together!

Is she helping you sort out the logistics of the Cassio Replica service? You two will be rich...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Looking fab everyone!

Looking fab yourself, Eselletea! And that Jesse is such a hot piece of... Well, you know what I'm thinking. It's probably a good thing he wasn't tagging along for girls' night, because it's pretty hard to focus when he's there.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Lol thanks, Luz! Yes I agree, he would have been a huge distraction. I had to send him home to Malibu so he could feed the dog and play video games ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Thanks Luz. The shoes are my most favorite ones. :cool:

Moony, thanks for the compliments, here and in-game too. I have that effect on people. xD
    Had to visit London after you mentioned the weather. Our place was like the North Pole yesterday, and today I am in the middle of a frying pan. :confused:

vIkYjRp.png

P.S: That George guy looks like your cousin or someone. See that jawline :p Should be in the siblings thread LOL ;)

Oh shoot....now you mention this I've only just realized it....OwO; I mean, I always have a thing for those gorgeous bartenders (Leah,Dan, blue-haired dude in Vegas I already forgot whatever his name is lol) and yeah now that George guy is seriously the cutest among them XD

Btw, lol..why it doesn't show my in game name but that G+ acc name, looking so weird....cuz my real name is freeking long...OwO;
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Moony, thanks so much for showing us what Breenie looks like, finally! She's such a cutie! But that was never in doubt.

You guys looked awesome together!

Is she helping you sort out the logistics of the Cassio Replica service? You two will be rich...

Thanks Luz :D
    Breenie and I haven't talked to each other lately but instead we play mutual game through matching dress-up like that lol. Taken a bunch of photoshoots of us. :D
    Whenever I dressed in some style then later I saw her style changed to match mine and I found that's really adorable of her XD
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Oh yeah speaking of BreeZyBoii...anyone seen him around lately? He's in my GC friends list but I haven't seen him here lately or am I missing his quips somewhere?

Come back BreeZyBoii!
    Yeah I've noticed this too, in my head it's like he left because there was too much green during St Patrick's i think he said he wasn't a fan of green :D but yeah come back BreeZy the green's gone now!
    GC: { Lucyxx }