Options

Muse

DeniseMDeniseM Registered Users 1 Posts
I can't seem to find this place call Muse to do fashion shows I have been to every place and there is no Muse, please help me

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    DeniseM wrote: »
    I can't seem to find this place call Muse to do fashion shows I have been to every place and there is no Muse, please help me
    Hi there, Muse is located in New York-Soho.
    You can look up more details and info about places in KKH here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106856-KKH-Building-Locations
    Hope this helps. :)
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Soho is my fave.... my doll just hangs there in between gigs.... love all the tapping points on that tiny strip.... hope you've found it Denise... & welcome!! :)
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    Soho is my fave.... my doll just hangs there in between gigs.... love all the tapping points on that tiny strip.... hope you've found it Denise... & welcome!! :)
    I'm still wandering around Muse and waiting for chances of fashion shows, my catwalk achievement is just lvl 3 and it's really tiresome to max that out.
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    My catwalk achievement is just lvl 3 and it's really tiresome to max that out.

Ugh.... ikr? it never moves!!!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I'm still wandering around Muse and waiting for chances of fashion shows, my catwalk achievement is just lvl 3 and it's really tiresome to max that out.
    I guess we all need to pivot more :D but dw yours is still higher than mine!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    Ugh.... ikr? it never moves!!!

Haha XD it does move,dear, but veryyyyy slow and very little.
    Also I only saw some progress after 8h catwalk gigs, never saw any with 3h catwalk gigs.
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I guess we all need to pivot more :D but dw yours is still higher than mine!
    Correctly, Lucy XD
    But it's really hard to reach that pivot thing with 3h catwalks.
    I even skipped inviting my costar to try reaching the pivot step.
    For one 8h catwalk I only managed to pivot once,like urhhhhhhh.....><;
  • Options
    Correctly, Lucy XD
    But it's really hard to reach that pivot thing with 3h catwalks.
    I even skipped inviting my costar to try reaching the pivot step.
    For one 8h catwalk I only managed to pivot once,like urhhhhhhh.....><;
    It's ok, if we pivot too much we might get dizzy and take a tumble like Naomi Campbell, only less graceful :D They should fix it to include more actions though!
  • Options
    It's ok, if we pivot too much we might get dizzy and take a tumble like Naomi Campbell, only less graceful :D They should fix it to include more actions though!
    Ohgosh2ztkms9.jpgI got some good laughs with your reference there Lucy XDD
    And yeshhh! Why the fashion icon action does nuthin to our catwalk bar, like seriously, those comebacks' actions give nuthin more than making our rating stars go up faster. OwO;
  • Options
    Ohgosh2ztkms9.jpgI got some good laughs with your reference there Lucy XDD
    And yeshhh! Why the fashion icon action does nuthin to our catwalk bar, like seriously, those comebacks' actions give nuthin more than making our rating stars go up faster. OwO;
    Those drawings you post are so cute <3 where are they from? Yes agree about the comeback actions, I never use my love guru one because I haven't got energy to waste dating!
  • Options
    Those drawings you post are so cute <3 where are they from? Yes agree about the comeback actions, I never use my love guru one because I haven't got energy to waste dating!
    I bought them from my LINE app, then I cut them out and use as my stickers,they really show how I feel like lol XD and I'm really glad you like them,Lucy :D
    And yeah, those special actions cost us like 9 energy per each, yet I rarely touch'em too. XD
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I love all your Gifs and stickers Moony, downloaded and saved on my computer. xD

Btw, anyone knows how to complete this glam achievement? Do I actually have to shop from the store? :p

ng058Mj.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts

Poor Naomi. At least her fall wasn't as bad as this poor model's. (And I used to have shoes that stupid. And yes, I fell a lot the first few times I wore them. But my god. They were awesome shoes.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh poor thing that must have really hurt her ankles I think sometimes they make models wear wrong size shoes too which doesn't help. She did well though serious effort to keep going! :)
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    I love all your Gifs and stickers Moony, downloaded and saved on my computer. xD

Btw, anyone knows how to complete this glam achievement? Do I actually have to shop from the store? :p

ng058Mj.png
    Haha thanks bro, glad you like'em too :D
    About the glam achievement, I too, think the only way to lvl it up is to shop from store:

jrvi0x.jpg

I already maxed it out cuz I didn't receive any gifts from friends before (didn't know about the G+ adding) and had to work and pay my own way to get my own wardrobe. It's weird that I love gifting people but I dun wanna receive gifts lol.

I'm unsure whether buying sale offers on special clothes (Glu had this before) would add to this achievement or not though.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Aw man, I don't have anything left to buy in the wardrobe. Someone from either FB or G+ spammed me with everything till level 33, how sweet :o
    Purchasing property isn't making any difference either, or it should've maxed out when I bought the Jet. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.