Options

Glu please make these items available!!!!!!

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
nbnb_zpsb91rencg.jpg
pagennnnnnnnn_zpsdfvtrior.jpg
bybybyby_zps6mtjiixb.jpg

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Nice choices. I would absolutely kill for the two piece lace dress in purple or lavender.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I want that red bag so much! There's a super snotty little NPC who hangs in the Brew Palms wearing that one in my game. Also love the jeans and the beige Jackie O outfit.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I want that red bag so much! There's a super snotty little NPC who hangs in the Brew Palms wearing that one in my game. Also love the jeans and the beige Jackie O outfit.

I also have a NPC in my game that carries this red bag. I was trying to take off her bag, because I don't let any NPC with this type of item in my game, women very attached to their bags demonstrates tension, but isn't possible. Wish I could take it and give it to you Luz! I used to have in my wardrobe several items that suddenly disappeared , as the dogtags, some watches and glasses, don't know why they are gone.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yeah some of those are in my game too (NPCs) and this one
    FullSizeRender_zpsv2sprlqr.jpg
    unless it was an exclusive and I don't remember. There is hope though I remember being super jealous of this NPC wearing the pink lace dress with the cutaway middle but they eventually added those to the wardrobe in different colours inc. the Calabasas Kardash girl's white one. Maybe all those pictured above are future additions? Hope so! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I can only wish
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Yeah some of those are in my game too (NPCs) and this one
    FullSizeRender_zpsv2sprlqr.jpg
    unless it was an exclusive and I don't remember. There is hope though I remember being super jealous of this NPC wearing the pink lace dress with the cutaway middle but they eventually added those to the wardrobe in different colours inc. the Calabasas Kardash girl's white one. Maybe all those pictured above are future additions? Hope so! :)

Yes, this Black with the gold was an exclusive 3 piece Special purchase. Black wide strap Shoes I'm pretty sure, the dress and a special cuff looking bracelet at the very beginning fo the jewelry/access tab if you have the item. Plus......within the past 2 weeks, 2 of my devices that DIDN"T have the dress got offers pop up of stars, energy and the dress. for 29.95 including 460 Stars, and full energy. So now, l am the proud owner of the dress in all 3 games.

Now, shortly after the first offer last week, an offer for the dress, full energy and 1250 Stars popped up. BUT.......a) that device already had the dress and b) I was not about to drop 100 for one device for this game, for one offer. But when the 2nd Android offer popped up for the 29.95 offer, I had the funds in the account, so now, we all have that dress.

If they wanted to put other exclusive buy or earn outfits on those kind of specials I wouldn't have a problem with that. But if something I grinded for all weekend ended up in a daily gift box, I'd probably feel put out. But anyway, that dress is available when offers pop up, and so far, only for cash offers.

ExclusivBlack_zpsccxh623f.jpg

Ok, this bracelet was defin part of the special package sale, I could be wrong about these shoes, yeah I'm thinking those shoes might have been part of the black coat and dress special? Anyway dress and bracelet was package for sure, back in late August?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks, Vats! I laugh because the thought of losing a few of my favorite bags definitely makes me tense!

I've always wished that Sandra Kirkland's outfit <or a passable knock-off> would be available to us! She just looks killer!
    29f04086-229a-4535-ac99-1c0a9491694f_zpsh0gy8feb.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I love those white skirts!! I've only seen one of the two white skirts. I love the one with the cropped top!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    There's a super snotty little NPC who hangs in the Brew Palms wearing that one in my game.

Lol!

Sometimes the NPC fashions are...interesting.

Sometimes the NPCs are stylish (none of mine are, but some are quirky yet interesting.)

Most of my NPCs seem to have gotten dressed (and gone to the salon and spa) in the dark. There are one or two of the male NPC friends who keep popping up like they are haunting my doll. And they are the worst looking ones! One wears his swimsuit/boxers to the fanciest places. My doll nearly fainted in embarrassment. :/

(Edited because why is an adjective meaning trendy and fashionable being bleeped? I even tried to misspell it and then had to substitute a boring word, instead: 'fanciest'. Since the adjective began with an s, and ended with -est, it appeared I had said something rougher, when I hadn't...Oh no. Now it's bleeping another perfectly innocent word, too!! Replacing THAT word, now...! Sigh...Lol)
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh ok Koko thanks I like the way you styled the dress - looks way nicer than on the NPC
    GC: { Lucyxx }