Options

How do I transfer my game from an Android device to an iOS device?

Ghaiida95Ghaiida95 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hey

I'm wondering how to transfer my KKH from an Android device to an iOS device without losing the level that i reached to?
I logged in facebook from both devices but i don't know how to move it :(

Help please

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm sorry, you can't switch your game across different platforms. Let me grab a good link for you.

There is a wealth of info about what you can and can not transfer. All you can do, is to play an android game and an ios game. I'm really sorry, but the two platforms just can't mingle. Read here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game

But a bunch of us play multiple games. I love the darkside. You'll be in good company. If you look at signatures here, you'll see people playing 2 games. I have both Android and iOS, and it's a lot more fun playing 2 at once.

Hope this help, and I'm really sorry.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ghaiida95Ghaiida95 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm sorry, you can't switch your game across different platforms. Let me grab a good link for you.

There is a wealth of info about what you can and can not transfer. All you can do, is to play an android game and an ios game. I'm really sorry, but the two platforms just can't mingle. Read here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game

But a bunch of us play multiple games. I love the darkside. You'll be in good company. If you look at signatures here, you'll see people playing 2 games. I have both Android and iOS, and it's a lot more fun playing 2 at once.

Hope this help, and I'm really sorry.

Too bad :(
    thank you so much for helping me
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    So I can't tempt you to play on both platforms with 2 games? If I had it to do over again I would make one of my games a guy just because it would be fun to be a guy for a little bit especially when I really don't have to be a guy. lol Guys are great! I just don't want to be one. ��
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary