Options

Vip

Mommieloveslj2011Mommieloveslj2011 Registered Users 13 Posts
Can anyone please let me know how to become a VIP on KKH? I am a B-list about to become a A-list

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi and Welcome, what do you mean VIP? Do you just mean how to get to the top, or are you looking for a specific award, tag, or something I'm unclear about?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey, can you explain a bit more what you mean? Are you talking about the vip event? Cos that was just about spending kstars and open to everyone. We're all VIPs really :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    When it comes to the list, I know you have to earn 5 stars from the events and dating to level up but is there an easier or faster way to get to the top and what's the best way to earn the most stars? I have done offers and bought packages but is there anything else I can do?
  • Options
    You're a B List? I love the parties. Do you own the house in Calabasas? That is the best place for parties, and by taking a 3 hour party there, inviting 7 contacts, and your party is done with under 30 Energy Units. Just tap Small Talk over each guests head. Then add another smaller 4 energy bubble, that will finish it. and you get 1.1 Million fans for every 3 hour party. Quick easy, and a great way to climb. :)

You mention buying stars, but also wanting to earn the most stars. This is like a myriad of questions, but with your patience, we'll examine each aspect. So what do you want first? Fans, Stars, Higher level?

Fans - go with Parties, and when you are taking a gig, watch for things like "High Profile" "International" vs local or low level. That will give you higher cash and more fans. But to me the Party is easiest.

Level up Numerically (up to 33 now) Watch your Level Meter, filled with those yellow experience points fills faster with dates, in my opinion. (I think that's even an opening hint on the front of the game as it opens and loads)

KStars - this is the age old question. Depending on a whole bunch of details, you may be able to watch videos for K Stars. Those are fast, and you access them if possible from Free Stars in the Star Shop

Then watch your relationship points, and if you have a contact close to max....call them for jobs and when you max them out, well I've been getting a star when that happens.

Watch your Acheivements - when you work on maxing one of them out, again a star or two.

Then we love the work for stars - where you get the star for each 5 Star professional gig. We love these weekends, if you take the shortest side gigs from Simon you can really cash in with the Stars.

And, you know about buying Stars.

What else would you like to know? And, btw, if you go into General Discussion look around, this topic comes up time and time again.
    In fact just about any aspect of the game has been discussed, and there is good info if you run a search.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes ma'am I am, and no I do not, I don't have the $$$ or stars for afford one! I only have 7 stars and about $1700! I'm a broke lol I do own an apartment in downtown la at Delux o whatever it's called! And that's awesome!
  • Options
    ok, you said you were B List, I just assumed you amassed more, but you know what, that just means you're spending what you make, and one of the other quotes in the game is something to the effect of if you got it spend it because that's advantageous.

So, lets back up, pretend you're not B list, and show you a great thread, where Samurai Pizza Cat explains the best way of becoming D List, and even though that's lower than you, there are some good points to help you build cash and wealth. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106652-How-to-complete-On-The-Fringe-Goal-(Become-a-D-Lister) I'm going to re-read that too, and see what else pops into my mind. Let me ask you a question, have you spent all your funds in the game on clothes? Are you playing with any real people games, or just NPCs (Non Player Characters). I'm leaving my laptop for a short bit, but if I'm right, you basically need a little guidance in the game. And with the great group of player/posters here, we'll help you out.

BTW, what device are you playing on? How long have you been playing? I'm just getting a feel for your whole game situation. I'l lbe back shortly, in case you need me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OMG. Biggest question. Do you have a vehicle and the plane? Because if you don't that has to be your first goals. You want to stop paying for airfare. You never have to run out of energy again. because you'll always be able to fly at no cost and travel from city to city at no cost. All that money just goes into your bank big game changer.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Are you on iOS or android? You should add us and invite us to your parties :D
  • Options
    I'm thinking at this point maybe work and cash is the way to go because she needs money so she can save money with the vehicle I'll tell you Lucy she certainly came to the right place. :-) friends and transportation I think that's probably more important than more fans cuz she's already B list and she should have more stuff. right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don't have either and I want a plane so bad but it's 120 stars and I only have 13
  • Options
    I'm thinkin the same thing! But what do I do?
  • Options
    I'm thinking at this point maybe work and cash is the way to go because she needs money so she can save money with the vehicle I'll tell you Lucy she certainly came to the right place. :-) friends and transportation I think that's probably more important than more fans cuz she's already B list and she should have more stuff. right?
    Yep def Koko car and plane are really worth it to save up for :) nice avatar btw! And mommieloveslj if you want to add friends there's some threads in the gifting forum that explain how depending on your device :)