Options

Game keeps crashing and wont even let me in!

ClairebryherClairebryher Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi everyone :-)

I just reinstalled the kim kardashian hollywood game on my iphone 4, (6.0.1) last night and it wont even let me in!
It just keeps crashing either in the start screen or while its still loading.
Ive had the game with the new update on that model iphone before so i know it works.
I have plenty of memory on the phone and im using wifi, i even tried restarting my phone ect.
It sucks that i already lost my old game and now i cant even start a new one! :-(
Has anyone else ever had the same problem? Please help!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, please accept my apologies that this is happening. Please go here, see if any of gluadmin's advice helps, and if not then you can submit a customer care ticket. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ There is a link in the page. Good luck, if anyone thinks of anything I'm sure they'll post.
    What caused you to reinstall the game last night? Did you change phones? The more details you put out there, might help in figuring out your problem.

Putting myself in your shoes, I guess I would contact my mobile carrier, and ask them why this is suddenly happening. I know you said you're using wifi, but if it's on an active phone with a carrier, I'd ask them. I bother them for everything, and I would drop it on them, after all an app that worked before X(whatever made you reinstall) and since it won't open I'd play dumb. Let them tell you they can't help. (Only because if they can help, it's fast) When I have a problem, they go in and look around and try things themselves, and often it helps. Could be a simple setting on the phone, but while you're waiting for glu, I'd ask the carrier. Worst they can say is 'it's not our function' at which point I'd shrug and say, well thought it was worth a shot.

(May not be the most conventional suggestion, but hey, any port in a storm. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ClairebryherClairebryher Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks for the reply!
    I reinstalled the game again the other night because last week when I tried to go into my game (which i was playing for a while after the update) to finish a job it started crashing right after it finished loading so i saved my game and tried reinstalling it a few times last week and it would just keep doing the same thing so I left it a little while and its still doing it :-(

All my other apps still work fine an I've never had a problem with them or my mobile carrier so im sure it has nothing to do with them. Ill try updating my software sometime soon so if it still doesn't work its gotta just be something to do with the app or glu I spose..
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You know what, a new day, a great time to put in the Customer Care ticket. Hopefully it will resolve before your ticket comes up, but when any port in a storm doesn't apply, lets try 'doesn't hurt to be in the queue' for a better fit. Again, you'll find the link to fill out the Customer Care ticket here. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ And keep checking these threads, you never know when good advice will pop up. Good luck, and hope you're back playing in no time. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary