Options

Daily Gift Boxes not an option anymore

LoolaaLoolaa Registered Users 28 Posts
Help

I'm not getting my daily rewards. I play everyday and it not there anymore. Hasn't been in weeks. How do I get it back???

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    For daily rewards, you mean stars for videos or other offers? If so, they are available on and off. There are not always offers available, they come and go. I just stopped getting videos on 2 devices, I haven't found a solution yet, but I'm trying. :)

If it's something else, please explain, and be sure and include the platform you're playing on, your level and any other important but not personal details. :)

Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I playing on my iPhone 5S. I'm number one in my game. I have 368.7 million fans.

I'm talking about the daily bonus. U click the gift box and you have 8 different boxes to choose from. I haven't gotten this option in weeks. Even before I became number one I don't get this option. I play every single day
  • Options
    Oh gift boxes. Ok, Let's see what I can find. Give me a minute and I'll be back with some links and advice.

But first, please don't be offended when I ask if your device is rooted/jailbroken? Because while the game may play on altered devices, glitches happen without explanation
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No ma'am I've never jail broken my phone
  • Options
    That's good news Loolaa. Here is a link about a glitch that seems to fit. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125067-No-daily-gift-boxes-since-Christmas&highlight=daily+gift+boxes Why not post there, that will bump it, and also get you referenced in for the same problem. But then, you're going to go here, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ and use the link in there to submit a Customer Care ticket. You should get an automated response referencing an issue number. That means you in the queue, and you will receive help as soon as they can. They do have a backlog, but you're in good hands with them. Good luck and I hope I've helped a little.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I sent in a help desk ticket and they emailed and said it would take 5 business days to respond. How long does it really take. Also I went to the help on game thru my iPhone gave all my info and no response.

I just want my daily reward
  • Options
    Hi. I'm glad you're in line for assistance. There is a backlog, but they will get to you and will help you. If you don't mind, I'm going to change the title of this thread, because if it says Daily Gift Box more people might come forward. If that happens, it's a wider glitch, and in Monitoring this forum, Glu reps will step in. Also, I vaguely remember an earlier thread about this, we can both search not getting daily gift box. See what threads pop up and if they are of any assistance. But the correct term is Daily Gift Box. If you use that it won't confuse people, like me, and I confuse easily. :)

Nice to meet you, but I'm sorry you're still going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No problem changing the title. I've read on other forums people are having the same issue. Anything to get my daily bonus
  • Options
    Loolaa....you mean your daily gift box. RIght? lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes sorry. I keep calling it the wrong thing.
    Daily gift box
  • Options
    Lol. Not a problem, just want everyone to understand it. But since no one else posted any issue, I forgog, have you filled out a request for Customer Care? If not, please follow the link in this post. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

I hope we can get this fixed or you. Oh, one last question. By any chance is our device jailbroken/rooted? I don't think Support can help in those instances.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hi Loolaa,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not receiving your daily gift box as I had that issue as well. Just to answer some of your questions - with the ticket I put in, it took about 6 weeks for a response from Glu. In addition to that - they had asked me to send in a ticket from my actual device so they could access my game data easier. So if you put in a ticket through the links on this forum but it wasn't on your device - they might ask for more information from you.

I don't know if anyone else got a fix - but shortly after I received an email from Glu, my daily gift boxes came back :) It maybe took about 2 days after they responded to me. So I don't know if it was just a fix for a bug on my system or if it was a wider glitch that was resolved. In anycase, I probably didn't get gift boxes for about 3 months and I know it's hard but be patient... because in the end it did get resolved!

I hope you get this issue resolved soon!
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • Options
    Thanks Zepeng. 6 weeks? Wow, I can only imagine the number of requests they're getting, because more people are likely to just put in tickets without being active here. So we're just a small microcosm of a much larger group of players, who all feed into the same support system.

I kind of recall this being a larger issue, and a special little fix was included along the line, and it doesn't seem widespread anymore, so maybe it will take less time, since it was fixed earlier. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Loolaa, and thanks a lot Zepeng. So glad it was fixed for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I see this thread is a little old but I thought I would just post that I wasn't getting my daily boxes since Christmas ans I finally got them back about 2 weeks ago. The best thing I did was post here that I was missing them because kkh staff PMed me asking for my Hollywood ID and about a week later my boxes were back. Just have to be patient and glu will help.
  • Options
    Yes the daily gift box. that's what I'm talking about. I received and email from glu(finally) they said it could be because of my connection problem. I don't have one. I either play in wifi, LTE or 3G. I checked my bandwidth with a speedtest they recommended. The results were high. How much space is recommended for this game? I checked my phone and I only had 1gb of space. So I went through and deleted some apps on my phone and now I have 2 available gigs. I did email glu back but what else could be wrong.

I do get the weekend rewards such as the Easter or the last one including Andre tally.
  • Options
    Loolaa, all we can do here is offer suggestions, advice, moral support, and some easy little fixes. You are in the hands of the people to help you in Customer Care. I am sorry this is happening, but you did the right thing in writing them back. I can offer those kinds of suggestions to you, based on what I would do or say to Customer Care, but they are the ones who can effect a result. Um, this may sound really stupid, and may not have anything to do with anything, BUT....since you're on a limited space device, have you purchased any stars to eliminate the ads? Even the smallest star purchase eliminates the ads, and maybe that will 'jiggle' something. Now this is just totally female logic, you know, the kind that makes people shake their heads and say "What did she say?". But you never know. Wouldn't it be funny if while you wait Glu's next response you fixed it yourself, by buying stars. Oh, and ad free gameplay is a world above the commercial one. Just the way the screens flow. Anyway, just keep replying back to them politely, and be sure and say thank you. Can you imagine the number of cranky people they deal with? Anyway, I'm here for moral support, but you are in the hands of the experts. So, hang in there. Come visit in some of the General Discussions threads. :)

It's lovely to meet you btw.

โš˜
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Dear Koko. For the last 6-7 weeks I have also not been receiving the daily gift box options. It started after the Jenner update. I waited for the next update of last week, but the daily gift boxes still do not appear on my screen. I already submitted a ticke and sent an in-app question. So maybe this is a more global glitch?
    Kind regards,
    Linda
    Lol. Not a problem, just want everyone to understand it. But since no one else posted any issue, I forgog, have you filled out a request for Customer Care? If not, please follow the link in this post. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

I hope we can get this fixed or you. Oh, one last question. By any chance is our device jailbroken/rooted? I don't think Support can help in those instances.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Ok, you've filled out the CCTicket, and now this has been bumped up so anyone else with this problem will post here. I vaquely recall a problem a while back, that was addressed with a little game alteration, but if there was currently a larger issue more people would be posting about it.

I'm sorry for the wait, and hope it resolves soon. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary