Options

Jobs/dates ending sooner than the timer indicates

CSpencer13CSpencer13 Registered Users 13 Posts
I've noticed that most of the time, if I'm working a party or event, or at a job or on a date, the event ends sooner than the timer indicates I have for that job or event. I'm wondering a couple of things:

1) Do you finish an event or job if you accumulate a certain number of points or dollars?
2) If that's the case, what's the strategy for getting a "perfect" score? I'm trying to get those three perfect dates, but twice now my dates have ended prior to the timer running out of time for that date. How do I make sure I get a perfect score if that happens?

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    CSpencer13 wrote: »
    I've noticed that most of the time, if I'm working a party or event, or at a job or on a date, the event ends sooner than the timer indicates I have for that job or event. I'm wondering a couple of things:

1) Do you finish an event or job if you accumulate a certain number of points or dollars?
    2) If that's the case, what's the strategy for getting a "perfect" score? I'm trying to get those three perfect dates, but twice now my dates have ended prior to the timer running out of time for that date. How do I make sure I get a perfect score if that happens?

Hi there,
    Yes, when you have gained enough points on a gig or date then it will auto finish and send you a notice that your date/gig is done.

To what I know, there is no 100% perfect strategy to get a perfect score except having enough energy to finish a date and gig.

What I can suggest you:

1. Always need 1 bonus point for any date and gig. Bonus point can be golden heart or star requirement depends on it is a date or gig. Look up this sticky thread for more detailed info for bonus point:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?109590-Gold-Stars-Hearts-Rewards

My guide of how to check your bonus point before going on a date or doing a gig:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?109590-Gold-Stars-Hearts-Rewards&p=266104&viewfull=1#post266104

2. I can suggest OAK in Soho-NewYork as the 1-hour dating spot, where you spend more in-game cash(not Kstars don't worry) and less energy but still manage to finish your date quick. It's totally my most favorite place for dating and I used to use it a lot to climb up Top Couple ranking.

Other 8 hours dating places may give you more time to regen your energy and need less cash to spend on, but later you will have to spend more energy on that date and can't guarantee to finish in time.