Options

Boots from Level 27

*M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
Is it just in my game, or does everybody have the problem that the boots from level 27 is not the same height?? It is really frustrating to look at...😞

Apologies for not knowing how to add a pic.

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Is it just in my game, or does everybody have the problem that the boots from level 27 is not the same height?? It is really frustrating to look at...

Apologies for not knowing how to add a pic.
    Hi there,
    You can use this code to post your pictures here:

[IMG][/img]insert your direct picture link here
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    You mean these boots?

Yeah I just noticed the diff....it is so weird. (sorry for the outfit I just threw them on:) )

IMG_2912_zpsdwjpagth.jpg
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I myself never wear those boots for that very reason. Super annoying.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    Yes, that boots!!! Thanx so much for the pic!!!

Do you think Glu can fix it??
  • Options
    Your welcome.

Whether or not Glu fixes it remains to be seen. I just like to think that maybe it is that way because of the stance she has, really idk tho.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Just because a contrary opinion inspires new debate...................anyone consider that it has to do with the stance of the doll? See how the legs are poised? One foot pointing one way, the other a 90% angle? I'm thinking that's it. So, now we need the other boots on in the same stance. (Also, by doing that, we have 2 screenshots showing Glu their error) So....someone want to pop up the good boots? OMG. Did you hear that? So subconsciously I've been avoiding the level 27 boots in favor of different one? Oh yes, another screenshot of better boots in the game please, and the doll has to be positioned the same. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, so here are the boots side by side. I also agree with you on the stance thing, Koko.
    Idk maybe it was planned? Or a possible mistake..either way it doesn't bother me too much since I don't wear boots.

Here are the boots in question:
    IMG_2912_zpsdwjpagth.jpg

Here is another pair:
    IMG_2913_zps4qjfmfsb.jpg

• Options
    Oh Noona. Look, you and I definately on the same wave length. I was writing as you were posting the same thing about stance.

But after seeing the brown ones, I think it's a mistake. I put the brown shot over the black boots shot and lowered the opacity so we can see the black underneath - and see the difference. The brown ones, in the same stance are the same height, but look at how much larger the difference between the left and the right.

Bootflop_zpsb18wvw1v.jpg

Hey Glu.....can you fix this? Maybe this should go in suggestions so they see it. I have to run out for a while. Ugh, now those boots are ruined to me. Like the shading in the tan dress from last week? After Lux posted she'd wet herself, I couldn't look at the dress the same way. lol. Happy Monday.

Hmmm, maybe the black ones are the right way. I'm lost. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I never noticed that at all.. I love those boots. Now that it's been pointed out, I noticed that the boots from the Valentine's day event are kinda uneven too :(

KKH_Screenshot_1427724931461_zpsznfhmusr.jpg
  • Options
    oh please, those booties? I love the thought, but one foot shows the open toes, but the side view of the other shoe looks like the toes are covered. Main reason I don't wear those boots I worked for. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I must apologise for my post, it would seem that some of you were blissfully unaware of the boots' height issue, and now that it has been pointed out, might not wear them again...��
  • Options
    *M*O*N*S*T*E*R*,

Don't worry, as it is I never use the boots anyways..they just sit there. I think you were fine in bringing that out, I don't think there was anything wrong with it, just food for thought, that is all.

You just pointed out something that may not have really been noticed that much. Thanks for saying something though:D

Also it's nice to meet you:) (excuse me if I already said that, I have a bad memory)