Options

Dating Questions + Has anyone seen this celeb?

AshleighxoxAshleighxox Registered Users 3 Posts
I'm #1 on the game and I noticed that all the other top 10 a listers are dating someone (according to the top couples list). I've also been unable to find any top 10 a listers. I was wondering if this is due to them all dating someone? Any places I could find them? I tried la rue and oak.

I'm also wondering if anyone has seen Eric McDonald in any clubs? He's in the top 10 in my game (and my dream bf). If anyone knows where he 'shows up' I'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, I remember Eric. He's a cutie but he broke up with me in August. lol. Call him for a date. Go into any restaurant, click the heart, and then in contacts pick him. (He doesn't have a choice lol.) And, do you play with real people's games? If you're IOS, you should add people in Game Center, and if Android it's google+ . You should definitely read this thread. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits

Hope this helps. Remember, they don't have to be in the restaurant, you have to call them into the date.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AshleighxoxAshleighxox Registered Users 3 Posts
    Oh, I remember Eric. He's a cutie but he broke up with me in August. lol. Call him for a date. Go into any restaurant, click the heart, and then in contacts pick him. (He doesn't have a choice lol.) And, do you play with real people's games? If you're IOS, you should add people in Game Center, and if Android it's google+ . You should definitely read this thread. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits

Hope this helps. Remember, they don't have to be in the restaurant, you have to call them into the date.

I know that. I was asking where to find him to be able to get the option to network or to flirt with him, I haven't met him yet.
  • Options
    I'm sorry. You said he was in the top 10 in your game. Now I have to think again. Darn it! I thought my big brain activity today was choosing the pre decorated Easter eggs when I went to the supermarket this morning. Let's see what I can come up with ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey you guys unfortunately not everyone in your top stars list will be in your game (if they're NPC's) and running into people is just chance, but I know that in my game they have added more people from the list into locations to meet with each new update. There is hope of you meeting your dream bf Ashleigh but if not Koko's right adding people on GC or Google means some might be in your top ten after you add them I haven't dated any friends but it's possible :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Lucy, thank you soooo much. Another vote for playing with friends. The benefits of playing with real people is phenomenal. And playing with people from the forum is even better.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary