Options

If I restart will I be immediately refunded

JazzyyyyyJazzyyyyy Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey, so I haven't played in awhile and I've lost so many fans it's pretty much impossible to pass willow now. I'm at the point where I want to restart the game. (Not uninstall and restart, just the restart in th options panel)
I was wondering if the stars/cash I purchased will be refunded immediately, or will I have to contact customer support and have them refund me?

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So, you're restarting from the beginning with no fans, as opposed to being behind Willow (I just passed her lol) but with fans and clothes and homes? You will lose everything and start from scratch. However, the purchases you made in theory 'should' come back when you tape Restore....ok this is weird. Somewhere there is a restore special purchases, on the iOS games. I can't find that button in my Android. So, if you have a restore special purchases, tap that.

If that doesn't give you back your purchases and they haven't comeback automatically, you will have to put in a customer care ticket regarding billing matters. http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175

Hope this helps, but really consider if you want to lose everything but your actual cash purchases. If you bought a home earned through gigs and playing, that home is gone. All they have the ability to restore are the purchases you made with actual money.

Good luck, and nice to meet you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    i find it in the shop where you buy k stars and energy.
    image.jpg1_zpshagr8qep.jpg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks Midnight, but that button is only on some devices/games. It's on my ipod, not on either Android, and it doesn't always work. The best thing to do if you don't have or the button didn't work is to go here and fill out a Customer Care Ticket. http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary