Options

New Update is Here !!!!!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    lediskogirllediskogirl Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hi Lediskogirl,
    This seems to be a glitch, as a few others have posted saying that either they themselves or others are experiencing this problem.
    We are creating a glitch thread so if you could post what you said in this thread over into that one then that would be very helpful.:)
    Here is the link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128619-Milan-Update-Glitches!-Please-report-update-issues&p=275361#post275361

I hope this can be resolved:)

Thanks so much! It just resolved by itself after the 3 hours was up, although I lost fans because I only had 3 stars when it happened.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Glad to hear it was resolved. but I am sorry about the loss of fans, I hate when that happens.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    any of my GC friends that don't want JediBull in their game as a blue star should unfriend me in the next day or so. i'm deleting the game. 6 weeks w/o quests = done
    Nooo you're my best-dressed GC friend! Love collaborating with Jedibull :) But I'm sorry man that sucks and I'm sorry to others who have this same problem
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm still level 26 and have a backlog of gigs so I'm assuming this is why I also didn't receive any new quests. I'm so sorry to hear that a lot of you are having issues with the game and are bored. :( However, I feel like I'm neverrrr gonna catch up with you guys because I do play at a slow pace & I don't spend a lot of real $ on this game. I hope I'm not coming off as snooty or anything, definitely not my intention, just explaining my own personal situation with the game. :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Eselletea you don't sound snooty at all. it's definitely good to go at your own pace. i'd rather have goals to work thru then not have anything.

i don't mean to put anyone off from playing. that was just a second game not my main. i made it back when there were a bunch of items you could only get thru gifting. anyway it's been bugged for some time and i don't see much point in continuing with it since my main game has all the quests.

i apologize if i put a damper on the thread. i just dislike having blue star folks in my contacts
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, I'm glad to hear you'll still be playing on one game, Alkoholiks! I've started to be more bothered than ever by my own lack of quests from the last several updates, but I'm having faith that I'll eventually catch up. I'm just working away, now.

But during a break, I met Koko to get some pastries and go sight-seeing in Milan. Just two chicks in awesome new update clothes!

image.jpg1_zps0aiagznh.jpg

Also, I think that plant DID make much more sense in its first location, because the bike tends to blend into my red roadster, otherwise. Yeah, my life is so hard...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Something about the drawing of Milan, of that square in front of the cathedral and that little street in front of the club, makes me really want to wander in and have a look... The illustrators did such a nice job! I mean, the game is always beautiful, but this update makes me desperate to travel there! I suspect the Armenia addition will have me googling plane fares, gorgeous as that teaser picture of mountains was...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Looking so gorgeous Luz & Koko!

& Alkoholiks I totally agree with you, I'd rather have a pile of things to do than nothing at all! I'm so glad you're continuing to play, though. At the risk of an unrelated topic, you should add me on GC so I can see how awesome you look!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Luz, Hi Alkoholiks. Sorry, I'm keeping Jedi. I don't care what he's wearing. He's doing parties with me. A little while ago, we were kind of coordinated. I always tried to do that with Jedi. I'll post them later.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow Luz and Koko you girls together is like BOOM BOOM BOOM !!!
    An explosion of hotness!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I agree Luz, I really would like to travel there, it is just so pretty!

I wish I was able to go sightseeing with you and Koko, maybe soon when my tech issues get sorted out:). She was left to go sightseeing alone, because her husband is a doctor and had to work overtime:(. At least they went partying later:p.

I hope everyone else is enjoying some of Milan!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    FYI...
    2015-04-03%2015.16.06_zps6ahzzhrw.png
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    FYI...
    2015-04-03%2015.16.06_zps6ahzzhrw.png

So its still coming, but everyone is going to have to cool it and be patient..hhm, i'm down for that!
    I have more time to young and youthful, lol. :p

• Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Hmm. *More* needy dependents?
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    "Later this year." Could be any later month, could not be next month though. As long as within "this year".
    I'm fine with this anyways.
  • Options
    RubyD wrote: »
    Hmm. *More* needy dependents?

Idk, but I guess we will end up finding out sometime in the future. For now I am going to relish in the fact that my girl will not have to wake up at 3am to change a diaper:).

• Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Idk, but I guess we will end up finding out sometime in the future. For now I am going to relish in the fact that my girl will not have to wake up at 3am to change a diaper:).
    нєяє нєяє!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Exactly my thoughts, Noona :D
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Guys remember that's just a fan page they're just guessing about the babies!