Options

Dating to 9000 points but stuck at 8999 :(

MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
Has anybody else been dating their little hearts out with their ingame spouse to try and get to 9000? I have, because I'm curious what happens when I break 9000. But I got to 8999 and after three more dates the counter won't make it 9000. Am I ahead of an update or something? What happens at 9000? Does your spouse start paying for dates? Do you unlock the secret Napa location again (that was there for Valentine's Day and vanished with the next update.... And after I bought the teddy bear too...). Or is it something I've secretly been hoping for, where my girl finally gets to be a mom? Because that would be just so much fun. And maybe little North West can join the game and give my little kidlet fashion advice and tips for surviving the paparazzi.

But really, I just have to know. What happens at 9000?

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I am almost, there but I can't say jus yet. Maybe they haven't fully worked it out, and it is one of those little "surprise's" that comes later on in the game.

I will tell you once I make it.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    So will I. Lol

But for Napa, you can go into General Discussion and start a thread Bring Back Napa. throw in a please somewhere. :). Everyone who feels the same well certainly chime in and blue really monitors these forms they like us.

Nice to meet you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Ok so I reached the max. Like MidnightDescent, said it seems to stall at number 8999. Maybe this is a work in progress and will be completed by this weekend, or sooner or later...

I am trying to keep hope alive for it tho.:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    PPNatashaPPNatasha Registered Users 9 Posts
    I came here to ask the same thing :/ Hopefully, it will be possible to reach those 9000 soon...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I am puzzled, I've been married since the begining of weddings, October I think, and dating the same guy before that, and I date everyday and I was at Max before the update and now I'm up around 6044, so I was at 6000. How do you go up 3000 in a day? I ask because I'm hovering in the top 30s or 40s top couples list in y game relationships, oh, and all three games are in the 6000s after the update yesterday.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I am puzzled, I've been married since the begining of weddings, October I think, and dating the same guy before that, and I date everyday and I was at Max before the update and now I'm up around 6044, so I was at 6000. How do you go up 3000 in a day? I ask because I'm hovering in the top 30s or 40s top couples list in y game relationships, oh, and all three games are in the 6000s after the update yesterday.

Insomnia and persistence to the point I'm sure my avatars spouse is kind of sick of her. Till tomorrow at least. When he calls and says "I miss you, let's hang out", even though he was standing Right Beside Her All Dang Night. Lol
  • Options
    Woohoo! There was a little update today and my girl now broken 9000 with her beau.

I logged in today and saw him with a love heart speech bubble and when I clicked it he got all sappy with her.
    image.jpg1_zps40ve3pia.jpg

And now all is right with the world.
    image.jpg2_zpsfzjg2uiu.jpg
    Note, I know his star number isn't even in the top 100, but he's lovely and the only guy (besides Cassio, obviously) who is genuinely sincere. The others are snide and critical. And besides, I love his hair.

Also the update had a few Easter items appearing too, like this cutie basket over by LAX:
    image.jpg3_zpsgdasxsfy.jpg