Options

Looking For Help :(

MadelineMadeline Registered Users 9 Posts
Hi everyone,

I've been playing this game since June and just recently I updated my iPhone 5c as I normally would and when I went to play the game again five minutes after updating, the game had completely reset! I was devastated because I had actually spent money on getting stars, and I had worked a long time for the things I bought. I was on level 30 and had pretty much all hair, clothing, houses, etc. :( I emailed GLU when this happened nearly a week ago and they still haven't returned my email. I signed my GameCentre onto my iPad, where my mother started a game and left off at level 11 with no clothes or anything, so I guess I will have to go on from there. I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to send gifts of any sort, just to help me get back some of the things I lost? I would greatly appreciate anyone's generosity and also to have new friends in the game :) Hopefully it doesn't take too long for me to work my way back to where I was, but 9 months of progress is a long time to recover! It's upsetting, and I'm hoping for an explanation from Glu support, but I'm keeping my head up until then.

Even if you can't send gifts, I'd love to have more friends on GameCentre regardless! So feel free to add me: MadelinaGrace

Thanks for reading this!

Maddie :)
:) Game Centre: MadelinaGrace

Comments

• Options
    I also forgot to mention that last weekend I spent most of my stars on that beautiful dress! I wish there was a way to get that back but I don't believe there is ... Very disappointing. :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Madeline wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I've been playing this game since June and just recently I updated my iPhone 5c as I normally would and when I went to play the game again five minutes after updating, the game had completely reset! I was devastated because I had actually spent money on getting stars, and I had worked a long time for the things I bought. I was on level 30 and had pretty much all hair, clothing, houses, etc. :( I emailed GLU when this happened nearly a week ago and they still haven't returned my email. I signed my GameCentre onto my iPad, where my mother started a game and left off at level 11 with no clothes or anything, so I guess I will have to go on from there. I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to send gifts of any sort, just to help me get back some of the things I lost? I would greatly appreciate anyone's generosity and also to have new friends in the game :) Hopefully it doesn't take too long for me to work my way back to where I was, but 9 months of progress is a long time to recover! It's upsetting, and I'm hoping for an explanation from Glu support, but I'm keeping my head up until then.

Even if you can't send gifts, I'd love to have more friends on GameCentre regardless! So feel free to add me: MadelinaGrace

Thanks for reading this!

Maddie :)

Hi. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I can't imagine how upsetting this must be for you. You say you spent money on the game? Please go here, and follow the instructions to fill out a customer caret ticket. You will receive an automated response and assigning you an issue number. I know when you write from here, you get to the right place. http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175

And as far as adding friends go here to Friends and Gifting. http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?174-KKH-Gifting-and-Friends There are plenty of threads to help you find friends to play with, and participate in gifting and playing with friends.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I can't imagine how upsetting this must be for you. You say you spent money on the game? Please go here, and follow the instructions to fill out a customer caret ticket. You will receive an automated response and assigning you an issue number. I know when you write from here, you get to the right place. http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175

And as far as adding friends go here to Friends and Gifting. http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?174-KKH-Gifting-and-Friends There are plenty of threads to help you find friends to play with, and participate in gifting and playing with friends.

Thanks Koko, you are actually one of my Game Centre friends!

I have sent them two tickets, I got an automated response but nothing with a reference number, just saying to be detailed and that they'd get back to me soon. The second one I sent was regarding the money I spent on the game and hoping to get some compensation or refund for that, so hopefully they'll be answering that one soon! :)

Thank you!