Options

I went out... And got locked out :(

Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
I went out to get energy on a current modeling gig and when I came back the location is locked :(
Has this happened to anyone!?! I have an assignment in a couple of minutes, I don't know of to start that and see what happens after that.. Grrrrr
Heeeeelp!!
GC Minne622

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, so sorry this happened. I think one of two things, and it happens to everyone. a) Your time ran out. Do you still see the goal for it showing on the side? or b) did you forget the place? With 3 PopGLams in LA, Sidney and Malivu, that can be hard. Look all around for it if you can.

Hope you find it, or find what went wrong. Also look in the twitter announcement tab, and see if it says anyting for a recently ended gig. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Same happened to me. I had a 3-hour gig in Eleganza, it was like half a star left till compleating it, I ran out of energy and went out to tap objects for some more. When I got back to Milan I saw the lock on Eleganza's door and it wouldn't let me in any more.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Thanks for the reply ladies!! Mine was more like yours Kate, I picked an 8hr job at Eleganza and left to go collect energy when I got back the door was locked and Simon isn't calling for any new gigs...I'm hoping he's not calling because although the door is closed the job hasn't eneded. Fingers crossed is that.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, then this is a glitch that needs fixing. Thanks Minnie and Kate. I'll go see if there's an update Glitch thread.

Hi. Made a glitch thread and moved these over. I'm closing this one now. Thanks. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.