Options

I can't earn free stars or money.

andream1985andream1985 Registered Users 23 Posts
I was able to earn free stars and movies by watching short videos. Now nothing appears! Does anyone know why? Is it because I made a purchase on iTunes? :'(

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I was able to earn free stars and movies by watching short videos. Now nothing appears! Does anyone know why? Is it because I made a purchase on iTunes? :'(
    Hello there,
    Please give the sponsor some times to send the rewards to your game :)
    After I watch some videos for kstars and cash, usually it takes me a few hours later to receive the rewards.
    If after one day but the sponsor still hasn't sent the reward, you can send them directly a ticket to request rewards by the "support" button down the offer list.
    More guide about this pls look up this thread:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106707-Missing-Cash-Stars-from-Free-Offers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Andream's issue is not "I'm not getting the rewards" it's "I have no video to watch" Andream, I play an Android and an iPAD game. Up until about a month ago I would get 4,5 or 6 videos to watch under the Watch Videos button. Now the button is there but there are almost none to watch. Yesterday I got one, and then none again. It is simply due to all kinds of conditions on the carrier, the wifi provider, where you live, your device. It really seems to have dried up for some people, myself included. If I find out how to fix this, believe me I will post a new thread about it. But right now, it's just not there.

But, it has nothing to do with having purchased stars. I'm sorry you're in this position as well.

But if you do the other offers be careful they are time consuming, and then everything Moony said comes into play.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Kupkakez. Lovely to meet you, I love all the Ks in your name. lol. ;) now, are you no longer getting videos to watch? Unfortunately, Videos nearly stopped for me in March, and you either get them or your don't at this point. Maybe we can try to find out what determines whether you get videos or not, but there are so many variables. Sponsors mean someone is paying for those stars. Like Commercials. If they want to sponsor/advertize in other avenues, what can you do? THen there are local and state laws, various devices, too many variables.

Of course, if there is a simple answer, that would be wonderful. lol. If you want to pursue this, I think we'd all be grateful for an answer, but I think it would have to come from the sponsor company. Glu hires them to 'handle it' from what I surmised (could be wrong but I went to the website, and they boasted Glu amond their clients(? not sure if that's the right word, but you get it).

If there were more time in the day, I'd try to find out. I'm sorry. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary