Options

Contacts missing

xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
I'm not sure if there has been a question about this already but when I enter KKH it says some of my contacts are missing because I'm not signed into Facebook. I only recently added them but it's been ok up til now and I've never logged in on Facebook anyway.
Also one of my contacts morphed into another one and took her place on my friends list (in the game) and her relationship status whereas the other disappeared. I guess there's not really an explanation for that one but I wondered if anyone else had this.
GC: { Lucyxx }

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I'm not sure if there has been a question about this already but when I enter KKH it says some of my contacts are missing because I'm not signed into Facebook. I only recently added them but it's been ok up til now and I've never logged in on Facebook anyway.
    Also one of my contacts morphed into another one and took her place on my friends list (in the game) and her relationship status whereas the other disappeared. I guess there's not really an explanation for that one but I wondered if anyone else had this.
    Hi Lucy,

I'm sorry to know you have those same problems as mine too.
    About the missing contacts, when I asked my friends, they said they still could see me in their list. So I re-check my wifi, I tried logging out and in again my Google+ (I don't log in FB cuz I heard it blocks Google+ accs from showing up), refreshed the game. After 3 days later my friends showed up normally on my list again. So you could try refreshing your acc and GC (not restarting okay XD) and give the game a few days?

About your friend changing into another one (changing gender/outlook/lvl) like a brand new person, this could be the fact that he/she already deleted the old acc and started a new one. Or even that person played on 2 same devices platform and has 2 dollies and now loading the one he/she really wanna play to the main GC. Still your friend, just another acc from his/her, I believe.
  • Options
    Ohh thank you very much moony i can't explain the disappearing friend you know your friends are in your list in order of when you added each other well there was someone near the top of my list who I gifted and had a heart bar (grr :D) got replaced by the GC name and doll of a new GC friend who was originally near the bottom of the list, but the heart bar stayed there. I didn't work with or gift the new friend so I know her name took on the relationship rating of the friend who disappeared they're definitely different people though. It's a mystery :D but prob just a glitch I guess
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Ohh thank you very much moony i can't explain the disappearing friend you know your friends are in your list in order of when you added each other well there was someone near the top of my list who I gifted and had a heart bar (grr :D) got replaced by the GC name and doll of a new GC friend who was originally near the bottom of the list, but the heart bar stayed there. I didn't work with or gift the new friend so I know her name took on the relationship rating of the friend who disappeared they're definitely different people though. It's a mystery :D but prob just a glitch I guess
    Yes Lucy, totally a glitch, similar to the glitch that I can't see my friends immediately even after adding them through Google+.
    And lol the irony of KKH gifting we all know XD
    I'm glad I could share my experiences with you and cleared both our doubts, thank you very much too :D
  • Options
    Ok cool :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Lucy. You're GC? After the update, mine said that same thing, because 'you need to sign into GameCenter'. So I went right there, and it let me in, so I was in, that went back and forth a few time, and then it finally disappeared. And I didn't notice anyone missing.

Then, this afternoon, after my Android Update to Lolipop from Jeli something today really wacked my system around. I have to see but it seemed like a number of Google+ contacts were gone. And then some if not all came back a little while later.

And - I'm trying to lobby for a one time amnesty to let us pick whether these people are romantic or professional. Do you know how many Heart people I only party with because I sent them a gift when I first saw them. But we'll try and get that started after the Festivities.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks Koko :) you and moony were right they do come back after a while still not sure what's going on with the morphed ones but never mind! And yes campaign to unheart friends will be awesome count me in! :)
  • Options
    And, the morphed contacts? I'm an inadvertant polywedded doll. Not by my own choosing. It's been rumored that connection problrmd are at fault, but my Darling hubby since October I believe, frequently morphs. Ugh, have to go out, I'll explain more later.

Sorry, my husband was yelling "We have to go out" ok, not yelling, just telling me to step away from the laptop.

I married a friend from the forum, and they keep changing. Both people were added separately to my GC account as friends, but they're never in the same party, and I call one into a date, and when they come in, they have the other name. Only one name shows up at a time. I believe they're both playing with jailbroken/rooted devices, so that might be where the connection issue comes in.

And I've only experienced friends morphing on my iOS game. I've never seen an Android morph. Oh, and last thing, when the daily call comes it's always "Derrick is calling, and till I go on the date, I never know who it will be.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sounds complicated! :D
  • Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    Hey Koko.. I've been meaning to tell you Kokolo Konut has bee missing from my contacts for like a week now. Kat Kokonut is still there, But Kokolo isn't. I don't know what happened?
  • Options
    Hmmmm, thank you. I'll check it out. Thank you so much. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Crystal, am I still missing?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary