Options

Easter Egg Hunt

DebbieNDebbieN Registered Users 9 Posts
Has anyone been able figure this out? I went to Las Vegas, Khloe had the egg so now I have to wait for her event to get one. I cannot figure out how logistically this will work. The weekend events start at midnight at my house, I woke up at 7:00am met with Khloe and have to wait 24 hours for the event, which I am waiting for still. If I have to meet with all three sisters, and find 30 eggs, how am I going to accomplish this in such a short time before it ends?
Am I doing something wrong or am I misunderstanding the egg hunt?

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    DebbieN wrote: »
    Has anyone been able figure this out? I went to Las Vegas, Khloe had the egg so now I have to wait for her event to get one. I cannot figure out how logistically this will work. The weekend events start at midnight at my house, I woke up at 7:00am met with Khloe and have to wait 24 hours for the event, which I am waiting for still. If I have to meet with all three sisters, and find 30 eggs, how am I going to accomplish this in such a short time before it ends?
    Am I doing something wrong or am I misunderstanding the egg hunt?
    You can get like 20+ eggs from doing parties in your house. The egg hunt with the sisters is just an added quest.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
    Yeah, I wondered the same thing. But you do get a lot of eggs when you complete the event that the sisters tell you to do. Do lots of parties in between quests. I completed Khloe's, now I'm waiting for Kourtney's to start.....then after that I'm eure I'll have to do one for Kim too!!
    :cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
    My username is Jacks0322