Options

Nothing you can do for your NPC spouse?

moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
Hi guys, there has been something bugging me since I started playing till now, really, there's nothing else you can do to keep/raise/boost your spouse's ranking? Really I can't interfere my spouse career life? My bae is a promoter so got ranked from #20-12 on celeb top 100 A-list. Quite stable but sometimes bae gives me heart attack when decided to do a comeback like me and bungee jumped down rank 50.

Pls don't suggest me to go find and marry real G+ friends cuz they can control their ranking, I already know it. I just don't want to.

I've been faithful with my spouse nearly half a year, even if Cassio comes out I won't ditch my dear. My bae is a sweetie and not even needy or talks trash to me like other NPCs. One of the best thing I've found in KKH, so at least I wanna do sth for bae more than just taking out for dinner once per day. I know I'm blindly and madly obsessed with my NPC bae, pls don't judge.

So if you guys have any experiences from your NPC spouse or any methods/ways to boost/keep your spouse as famous as yourself, or even suggestions about this for the game, let me hear your voices, thank you very much!

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey moony, yeah sadly I'm pretty sure we can't influence their rank, but it would be cool if glu added something in an update where you can do gigs with your bae (idk why but bae always makes me laugh so much) and gain them fans, plus extra fans for us :) I never mind what rank my bfs are because both the lax and the Calabasas house are empty and super uninteresting :D maybe glu could update this too so there's a point to unlocking the houses?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hey moony, yeah sadly I'm pretty sure we can't influence their rank, but it would be cool if glu added something in an update where you can do gigs with your bae (idk why but bae always makes me laugh so much) and gain them fans, plus extra fans for us :) I never mind what rank my bfs are because both the lax and the Calabasas house are empty and super uninteresting :D maybe glu could update this too so there's a point to unlocking the houses?
    Totally second your awesome idea,Lucy <333

Long time ago when I was still playing the basic framework of KKH: Stardom Hollywood, everytime I went back home from work, my spouse used to greet me very nicely, didn't just stand there doing nothing. In KKH, my spouse after married now just stands there scratching all the time like my pets lol. The atmosphere at home is so awkwardly silent....so I ended up taking bae out for date to change mood.

And lol, in my country, people have even weirder ways to call their lover/spouse, not just my boo, bae, bear, birdie... (me either find it's funny XDD)

I'm looking forward to having more main gigs which I can take my spouse with me and have conversations between us, I dunno who's in charge of writing NPC's spouse dialogs in game but I always love those witty (a bit of naughty too) replies coming from my spouse during gigs. :rolleyes: *sighs* after-wed good old times....
  • Options
    Yeah that would be good :) I remember with my first husband when I realised he was in all my houses we were on a date and I left to go around collecting energy and every time I went into one of my houses he was just standing there waiting for me silently I was like wth??? :D it might be better if they were there just occasionally and with conversation bubble like you say :)
  • Options
    Yeah that would be good :) I remember with my first husband when I realised he was in all my houses we were on a date and I left to go around collecting energy and every time I went into one of my houses he was just standing there waiting for me silently I was like wth??? :D it might be better if they were there just occasionally and with conversation bubble like you say :)
    Oh the "missing spouse incident" I remember that XD
    I took mine out on a date at La Rue Paris, 4h as I recall, so I went around tapping energy too. Another bae appeared within my Paris next door suite freaked the heck out of me, since when bae got another twin??!

Talking about sth else with our spouse, that must be somewhat related with next bb updates, hopefully spouse won't get turned into nanny lol.
  • Options
    Omg moony now you've got me playing stardom: hollywood! :D gotta go upsell biscotti!
  • Options
    Omg moony now you've got me playing stardom: hollywood! :D gotta go upsell biscotti!
    OMG lol go go Lucy, I swear that game is pure awesomeness, my runaway place whenever I got sad and bored of KKH lol.
    Especially love the storyline of our own in SH, very tricky yet addicted <333
  • Options
    OMG lol go go Lucy, I swear that game is pure awesomeness, my runaway place whenever I got sad and bored of KKH lol.
    Especially love the storyline of our own in SH, very tricky yet addicted <333
    It is actually really fun! I love how it shares so much stuff with KKH but it's still quite different :) When I met Isabella I was like hey I have that outfit in KKH! :D
  • Options
    It is actually really fun! I love how it shares so much stuff with KKH but it's still quite different :) When I met Isabella I was like hey I have that outfit in KKH! :D
    IKR!!! The clothes are way much cheaper too, whether in cash or stars.:cool:
    If you have any problems or questions, you can go to the Stardom thread and let me know there, I'll run to help :D
  • Options
    IKR!!! The clothes are way much cheaper too, whether in cash or stars.:cool:
    If you have any problems or questions, you can go to the Stardom thread and let me know there, I'll run to help :D
    Thanks moony! :D<3
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh I love that game, I may start playing it again now,:)

Yeah I wish we could help our spouses move up the ranks, I feel so sad looking at them sitting around the house like sad little puppy's, with nothing to do.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Oh I love that game, I may start playing it again now,:)

Yeah I wish we could help our spouses move up the ranks, I feel so sad looking at them sitting around the house like sad little puppy's, with nothing to do.
    Aw that reference from you is so funny and cute at the same time XD I can't deny at all.
    In fact, my spouse used to be a C-list, now is top A-list, I wonder if cuz I got ranked up then bae's rank went up too?
    I care and bother about that cuz I want my spouse to be top celeb like me too.
  • Options
    Oh btw Lucy I really adore you for these:
    Hi glu please can you make it so there are benefits to being married in the game eg:

- fan increase for dating
    - being able to invite the other to gigs for special bonus
    - also can husbands/ wives not pop up everywhere, all of the time?
    - if they have to pop up everywhere can there be an action or something like 'go out' or 'chat' or option to hang out at home like a date.

Thanks <3

Thank you very much<333
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I like Lucy suggestions too!
    Thanks you, Moony. Same here I want my spouse to be a top celeb too!:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Thanks you guys! <3 We can be like Beyonce all 'partner let me upgrade you' :D
  • Options
    Thanks you two for such fabulous references XD
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Moony, I would never judge you for being obsessed with your bae. Like yourself, I love my npc bae. Like I buy him clothes before I even buy myself anything. It kinda sucks because it's basically giving money away because if I miss one date, he's gone along with the clothes, shoes, and man wigs I bought him.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts

This totally needs to happen, best idea ever. :)