Options

New event idea

xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
I love when people post on here with pictures of Kardashian fashion, and a lot of the items in KKH wardrobe are inspired by what they've worn, especially event clothes. It would be so cool if glu could have an event where they post pictures here beforehand for us to choose our favourite real outfit as worn by the Kardashians, and then we could win a replica of the winning outfit in the event. And obv it should be here rather than on Facebook cos we're way cooler :D What do you guys think?
GC: { Lucyxx }

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I agree! I like that idea sounds really fun!
    Lol, we are deff much cooler, and we complain a lot LESS than most of the FB people..:cool:
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I'm luvin' this idea!!! May I post the Kim's family hubbies (LD and Kanye) wardrobe here too? :D
  • Options
    Why not Moony! I would think that it would be ok, since they are apart of the family:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    I'm luvin' this idea!!! May I post the Kim's family hubbies (LD and Kanye) wardrobe here too? :D
    Yep we definitely need options for the guys too! :)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Lucy great idea!

And I agree that we're much nicer than the facebook people:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lol I guess people are just afraid of being banned/post-deleted if they go around and try making troubles here.
    This forum has authorities and rules, FB doesn't. You can see the differences.
  • Options
    Why not Moony! I would think that it would be ok, since they are apart of the family:D
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Yep we definitely need options for the guys too! :)
    Thanks you guys, I'm looking forward to seeing the girls' wardrobe 1st. Guys' stuffs are kinda hard to dig up for the right ones.:D
  • Options
    Lol I guess people are just afraid of being banned/post-deleted if they go around and try making troubles here.

Yeah maybe, but I prefer to believe that people here are well intentioned, I wouldn't post those absurds on facebook!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

Lol true, this could be an issue later on for some ppl..I love it here, the rules and all!
    Besides, I know you guys don't have bad intentions:) :p

• Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Yeah maybe, but I prefer to believe that people here are well intentioned, I wouldn't post those absurds on facebook!
    Lol true, this could be an issue later on for some ppl..I love it here, the rules and all!
    Besides, I know you guys don't have bad intentions:) :p

Of course I believe so, but lately there are really some trolls coming here just to post trash and curse Glu, their posts got deleted I saw it.

Not all, but to those I talked to here, especially you guys and other friends of mine here, I believe you all have good wills. ^^
    Cuz if I hate sb/got bugged by that person then I'd never cause myself troubles by talking with that one.
    I love and hate straightforwardly. It's a bad side of me lol.
  • Options
    What I find funny about the forum is that some people come here and just do monologues, don't interact with other people.
    When the three of us are traveling this weekend, after our return we will find totally disconnected conversations lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    This is a great idea!

Mooney, i love seeing the guys wardrobe.

Glu could call it "Forums " pick (Like Kim's pick)

Playing devils advocate... Do you guys think that would bring the FB, IG and twitter players here to participate? They may never leave...lol This could essentially become the place everyone complains.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    What I find funny about the forum is that some people come here and just do monologues, don't interact with other people.
    When the three of us are traveling this weekend, after our return we will find totally disconnected conversations lol
    Haha, same thoughts,Vats. Mostly they were stuck with questions in game that none in FB bothered to help so they came here.
    So yeah as you said, they just wanna come to get their answers. Then they left. Whenever get stuck, they come back again lol, the funny circle.

DMV_Doll wrote: »
    This is a great idea!

Mooney, i love seeing the guys wardrobe.

Glu could call it "Forums " pick (Like Kim's pick)

Playing devils advocate... Do you guys think that would bring the FB, IG and twitter players here to participate? They may never leave...lol This could essentially become the place everyone complains.

DMV_Doll you're such a sweetie, of course I'm doing my best here to find the right clothes and LD/Kanye's photos, and also edit them too. Your collages and edited photos are always beautiful, giving me many inspiration, I'm really looking forward to seeing more from your designs too ^^

And your idea haha risky but I like it, you know I actually did see some FB's nicknames here for some times, they are mainly from the FAQs thread only lol.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Haha, same thoughts,Vats. Mostly they were stuck with questions in game that none in FB bothered to help so they came here.
    So yeah as you said, they just wanna come to get their answers. Then they left. Whenever get stuck, they come back again lol, the funny circle.

DMV_Doll you're such a sweetie, of course I'm doing my best here to find the right clothes and LD/Kanye's photos, and also edit them too. Your collages and edited photos are always beautiful, giving me many inspiration, I'm really looking forward to seeing more from your designs too ^^

And your idea haha risky but I like it, you know I actually did see some FB's nicknames here for some times, they are mainly from the FAQs thread only lol.

Awe thanks Moony,

I'll help you dig up the guys looks. Thats one of my favorite things to do during event weekends while I'm waiting for my energy to refill :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Awe thanks Moony,

I'll help you dig up the guys looks. Thats one of my favorite things to do during event weekends while I'm waiting for my energy to refill :)
    Thank you so much dear!!!Your finding skill is absolutely in a higher lvl than me, also the knowledge of women's fashion :D.

I'll PM and let you know whenever I got stuck and dunno where the item's from, cuz I'm sure others here are expected to view your collages from girls' wardrobe too, I don't want to keep you too busy or tired, I'll be sad.
  • Options
    DMV_Doll, you are the best at finding clothes!
    I am going to go look to for some clothes to add.

Yeah it makes me sad when they come on just for the answer to their question..but oh well it is what they want to do..

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I like to think it's the warm atmosphere. We have very little flaming, and fires are put out quickly, but people are only human, and with the forum, we have the advantage of being able to remove the insults or problems from view. And this is a great time to again ask, if anyone has an issue with anything pleas let me know. Especially if it's about me too. I love the whole atmosphere here. We are a very friendly bunch. It's like we don't try to touch the whole world, you have to come here, and seek out the forum. While there are links everywhere you go to post something on FB. And, Glu is the Mothership. That's why it's so much more awesome here. FB, Google, (and hmmm iOS has no social media presence does it?) are like friendly satellite stations. At least that's how I see it.

Oops, should have quoted the post I was referring to.

But this is a great platform for little contests like that. And the prize? We got to pick the outfit. Someone should make this suggestions clear and concise and stick it in the suggestion thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    What do I think? I think it is a great idea :)
    I love when people post on here with pictures of Kardashian fashion, and a lot of the items in KKH wardrobe are inspired by what they've worn, especially event clothes. It would be so cool if glu could have an event where they post pictures here beforehand for us to choose our favourite real outfit as worn by the Kardashians, and then we could win a replica of the winning outfit in the event. And obv it should be here rather than on Facebook cos we're way cooler :D What do you guys think?
  • Options
    Speaking of drawing people from FB here...
    This was posted a few hours ago
    KKH%20Fourm_zpsd2fdvdh8.jpg
    *Jaws music plays ... dun nun, dun nun..*

Ironically all the people on FB seem to have just complained even more in the comments section, versus coming here.

So we may be safe..for a lil bit at least.

• Options

Ironically all the people on FB seem to have just complained even more in the comments section, versus coming here.

I totally realized this, can only be a conspiracy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

Haha I love the expressions in this picture like they all looked up as someone came into the room like who is this on our territory! Is that us??
  • Options
    Lol Vats!

Lucy that was what I was wondering....:p

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Haha I love the expressions in this picture like they all looked up as someone came into the room like who is this on our territory! Is that us??

Totally! :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.