Options

Problem with Facebook screen?

orcelinaorcelina Registered Users 16 Posts
yesterday when i opened the game in facebook on my laptop i noticed the game screen had changed, it shrank or something, it doesn't fit the screen like it used to. it's difficult to navigate now unless i put it into full screen. i tried refreshing several times but nothing has worked. any other facebook users have this happen? trying to determine if it's a glitch or just my computer or something.

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Orcelina, right now FB is a more unstable platform for KKH, users. There is not much support, that is available for it at the moment. I am really sorry to see this happening to you right now.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    orcelinaorcelina Registered Users 16 Posts
    thanks Noonaluvfood. i've seen from many other posts facebook isn't the best option for the game. they shouldn't offer the game on that platform if they can't support it properly. it's really no biggie, just annoying! thanks again
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Your Welcome, and again sorry that FB is giving you a hard time.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!