Options

I need urgent advice, please!

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
im level 16 right now. however, im so behind on the tasks that simon gives me that i just now started the metroplolitan magazine gig with that famous photog kim introduced me to. my main focus all through out this entire time since playing thus game was romance & spicing up my wardrobe & hair. ive invested lots of money keeping my bae happy. i got an engagement ring & so now im pressured to buy a wedding gown which costs an arm & a leg. basically i have to shel lout **** near $30 on fuel & a wedding gown i dont like. so my questions are:

1) can i just buy a white dress thats more my style & just add a white hat?

2)why is my bae calling me talking about how he got problems? is he trying to breakuo w me?

3)so all the clothes i biught my bae, will they also be gone if we break up?

4)if we do break up, i notice that the asking price to get them back increases depending on how ling, how many datws yove taken them out.

5)can i ever romantically date a network contact? if so, how is it done?

6)do exes ever beg for you back? do they charm you back like we do to them?

thank you so much in advance, guys. any help & advice given is greatly appreciated.
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Zoyechka! Nice to meet you, I will try to answer your questions the best way possible.
    I have a question first, what do you mean you do not want to shell out $30 dollars cash for a dress? Is the one you are trying to buy, cost Kstars?

1) I believe to be able to move on you will need to purchase a dress from the store, as the quest specifically says to do so.
    2)What do you mean he is calling you talking about his problems? When he calls is there an option to break up?
    3) More than likely yes, because you bought him, those clothes, so if you date some one else you may have to buy them clothes all over again, if you chose to.
    4)That is true, and you also have to factor in their ranking, it can cost more depending on what rank they are. But what you said is correct.
    5) At the time it is not possible to date a network contact, they have to be one or the other, hopefully soon that can change. But for now no you cannot.
    6)I don't think Ex's will beg you back, unless related to a certain storyline gig.

I hope this helps:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Thank you so much, Noona! I forgot to add that my bae & I finally did go out but he didn't mention what problem he has. He claims its work. Also... I'm a d lister but he's an e. Am I jeopardizing my ranking by being in a relationship with someone whose ranking is lower than mine? Thanks again, and I'm so sorry for all these questions. Take care.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey Zoyechka your date won't affect your ranking. I love your avatar btw - like a real life Charli! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hey Zoyechka your date won't affect your ranking. I love your avatar btw - like a real life Charli! :)
    Hi Lucy! Thanks. Yeah I love Charlie lol. I was so thrilled when I finally adopted him. Too bad they can't put him in a purse so I can take him anywhere. I suppose that won't happen because these pets & animals are fuel specifically stationed in their respective locations. I know it's silly but I'm still worried sick about my bae. I just feel like I invested so much that it really would devastate me if we broke up. *sigh*
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Hi Lucy! Thanks. Yeah I love Charlie lol. I was so thrilled when I finally adopted him. Too bad they can't put him in a purse so I can take him anywhere. I suppose that won't happen because these pets & animals are fuel specifically stationed in their respective locations. I know it's silly but I'm still worried sick about my bae. I just feel like I invested so much that it really would devastate me if we broke up. *sigh*
    Well the guys in KKH are pretty demanding! But only in that they want to see you every day and they don't ever pay for dates :D you don't have to gift them anything, as long as you're seeing them regularly they shouldn't break up with you. And yes the wedding dress thing is a bit annoying, I just got the cheapest cash one after saving for a while (there's no time limit) but you don't have to wear it on the day. It's just to complete the task, and if you have another wedding you won't have to buy another :)
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    "Charli" is my favorite pet in the game, too. I do love the doggies, but there is only one cat and it's adorable. Plus it was a poor little alley cat. It needed love :)

The Malibu dog is also very cute.
  • Options
    Yes Charli is a cutie:D.

Also a tip, while the dates don't actually 'pay ' for the dates, there are some places you can go to for free.

Hamptons-NY
    Dubai-UAE
    Milan

I think I named all of the places, but these are the ones that I know that you can get a free date at.:)
    Hope this helps:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Yes Charli is a cutie:D.

Also a tip, while the dates don't actually 'pay ' for the dates, there are some places you can go to for free.

Hamptons-NY
    Dubai-UAE
    Malibu
    Milan

I think I named all of the places, but these are the ones that I know that you can get a free date at.:)
    Hope this helps:D
    But watch out for the classic pay money to have a conversation action :D think that's at Asadaux
  • Options
    Right Lucy, thanks for that I forgot all about it.

-off topic: why would I pay to have a converstation? that sounds stupid, no offense, but we don't do that IRL why would we there?..oh well-

• Options
    Right Lucy, thanks for that I forgot all about it.

-off topic: why would I pay to have a converstation? that sounds stupid, no offense, but we don't do that IRL why would we there?..oh well-
    I know it cracks me up :D
  • Options
    Paying for a conversation with your boyfriend IRL is scandalous. But all rules go out the door in KKH land. right now I'm crushing heavily on a network contact. I'm in love with his green eyes so I just stare at him through my contact list until glu finds a way for us to date our contacts. Yes.... I would pay k stars for that.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey - Didn't anyone notice she said she's paying gas? As in she will not get ahead in the game till she has even the cheapest car (Rover for either 15K$ or 20K$, and the Jet. All your cash is paying for transportation. Personally, I'd concentrate on that, drag your feet with the wedding, and then just watch the bank account rise when you're not paying 67 or so to fly somewhere. Plus, it means you can 'scrounge' for energy by traveling the game globe picking up bonuses on tapables. Without it costing you a cent.

Ok, I'm folding up my soapbox and waving bye. :) I'm sure you'll make a lovely bride. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey - Didn't anyone notice she said she's paying gas? As in she will not get ahead in the game till she has even the cheapest car (Rover for either 15K$ or 20K$, and the Jet. All your cash is paying for transportation. Personally, I'd concentrate on that, drag your feet with the wedding, and then just watch the bank account rise when you're not paying 67 or so to fly somewhere. Plus, it means you can 'scrounge' for energy by traveling the game globe picking up bonuses on tapables. Without it costing you a cent.

Ok, I'm folding up my soapbox and waving bye. :) I'm sure you'll make a lovely bride. ;)
    Thanks, Koko! Well now I know what to do after I get the dress. So my question is why is speculation of the wedding, my ring, ect are on my news feeds & Maria knows about it too. Yet my bae hasn't really mentioned anything. Like when is he actually proposing?
  • Options
    I feel for you Zoyechka, I don't know when but hopefully something will kick him in the rear end to realize that he needs to, why would he pass you up. Makes no sense..

Oh I have to go back and correct myself, earlier I said Malibu had free dates..Well I was wrong, I went to Malibu to have a free date and it turned, out to be one expensive 'free' date..so yea its not free for me anymore..ugh I hate that:(

Wanted to let you know that!:D

• Options
    I feel for you Zoyechka, I don't know when but hopefully something will kick him in the rear end to realize that he needs to, why would he pass you up. Makes no sense..

Oh I have to go back and correct myself, earlier I said Malibu had free dates..Well I was wrong, I went to Malibu to have a free date and it turned, out to be one expensive 'free' date..so yea its not free for me anymore..ugh I hate that:(

Wanted to let you know that!:D
    Lol Noona, it's funny you should say that cause Malibu was my go to spot for not so expensive dates. But the last time I took my bae there it got pretty expensive compared to previous times. My theory is that as you level up, mere date challenges become longer and more costly. I just about emptied out my bank & k stars just keep my Dubai date from sinking.
  • Options
    Its weird because that was my second date with my guy..so idk why that happened. I wonder if they changed it now, because I don't remember that spot being like that before, when that update came out..oh well..

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I don't date in Malibu! It's pretty but I went on like a 1hr date with my hubby there and it took alllll my energy and a lot of my cash, too! Not very efficient in my opinion...

Some other "free" date options are the black rabbit in Sydney, 10AX in Florence, & tulip in London. :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I don't date in Malibu! It's pretty but I went on like a 1hr date with my hubby there and it took alllll my energy and a lot of my cash, too! Not very efficient in my opinion...

Some other "free" date options are the black rabbit in Sydney, 10AX in Florence, & tulip in London. :)

I will keep those in mind:D Thanks!