Options

Game set back. Please help.

trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
I was just playing on a normal day and I open my game and suddenly I'm in Malibu in some random outfit from the Valentines event. Then I noticed I was only level 30 and an A+ lister ( I was an a+++ lister yesterday.) then I checked my closet and I'm missing all of the clothes from the weekend events since st. Patrick's day. I was literally like set back 5 weeks in progress.. I've restarted my phone and done everything I can think of but my game isn't changing. Please help.
A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:

Comments

• Options
    Also, I have screenshots of all the clothes that I owned and am now missing so if there is any way that they can be returned to me that would be great. My most recent screenshot is from two days ago where you can clearly see that I was an A+++ lister... I can send any proof that is needed but just please return my items and fans to me! (Other people from the forum can justify I'm not making this up from previous posts I've made)
  • Options
    My game yesterday:image_zpsuz2r9sbd.jpg My game now: image_zpsmgr3gfwn.jpg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Can you list the platform you're playing on and your device? I'm not in my laptop I'll be upstairs in a few minutes and I'll try and get you hooked up with Customer care.

I'm very sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Can you list the platform you're playing on and your device? I'm not in my laptop I'll be upstairs in a few minutes and I'll try and get you hooked up with Customer care.

I'm very sorry this is happening.

IOS 8.3 and I'm on an iPhone 6. I'm sorry it took a while but im at school rn
  • Options
    Hi. I'm looking around and think you should definitely go here, and fill out a customer care ticket. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ and take a look at the Milan or other glitch threads and see if you have any of those symptoms.

I hope it gets straightened out for you. Do well in school. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. I'm looking around and think you should definitely go here, and fill out a customer care ticket. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ and take a look at the Milan or other glitch threads and see if you have any of those symptoms.

I hope it gets straightened out for you. Do well in school. ;)
    I filled out a form already and it just sent me the same automated message.. Well I've also made purchases that I need refunded and I've lost probably like 700 million fans...
  • Options
    Honestly at the point where I would sue Glu Mobile over this... They've just deleted like 2 months of my progress including some purchases involving actual money...(let alone they set me back to the a+ list and are making me do a ton of quests I already did..)
  • Options
    Well, the good news is that if you've made purchases, they can be restored for you. Be sure and tell that to Customer Care when they get to your ticket.

Really sorry this is happening,

Is your device by any chance jailbroken/rooted? That can cause added instability to the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, the good news is that if you've made purchases, they can be restored for you. Be sure and tell that to Customer Care when they get to your ticket.

Really sorry this is happening,

Is your device by any chance jailbroken/rooted? That can cause added instability to the game.
    it's not jail token or rooted
  • Options
    Bad news....that would have explained it. Good news, they should be able to help you in some way then. Hang on, the wait is long, but Customer Care is very responsive.

Why not come over to the event thread in General Discussion. It will take your mind off things. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary