Options

Andre LT gift box gift * gone *

MufiNYMufiNY Registered Users 5 Posts
Anyone else had their gift box gift disappear? Mine was a top that disappeared after I tried a dress on. Not on the wardrobe - anywhere. Very strange.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hmmm, what top was it? Are you sure it was the ALT item, and not just another wardrobe item in the gift boxes? Because in addition to the ALT things, they had other tops and items as well. Is there a possibility it's one of the other tops, and then it will be elsewhere in your closet.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It was a sheer black shirt with a black leather jacket over the top. Not available elsewhere & nowhere else in the wardrobe... it was very cool!
  • Options
    Hi. Go here, and look through the pages. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128987-Weekend-Event-4-10-2015-*Think-Wonderful-Happy-Thoughts-It-s-Springtime/page8 You will see all the ALT items both in the Weekend event clothing, and the gift box items. There is no shirt like this anywhere in ALT's items. Look for it in your gift box items, at the end of each clothing section. Without more info, I don't think anyone can help? Did you buy stars? You can try and contact Customer Care if you bought stars to buy the gift box. But other than that, I can't think of any help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Just possibly, it could be towards the bottom of your wardrobe with the gift icon and lock icon. If you received it from a gift box, it should be available, but if maybe your device lost connection with the servers for an instant? It might be locked as it is at a higher level than you can access at the present. If not, contact Glu support. I always take a screen shot when I win something significant, for bragging rights, not for proof, but either way, you might consider recording your wins and such. Sorry to hear you had this problem. I know that top and wear it often, lol.
  • Options
    That's what I meant when I said toward the bottom of the clothes categories, but they said it was no where. I'm thinking I have it on one device, and took a picture. Any chance it's this? I don't think it's supposed to be leather, but I do see the sheer, especially where it's over the skirt.

KKH_Screenshot_1428790091235_zpsotek8kxv.jpg

I got this a while ago, in a Special gift box, but it's not the Andre bonus item. Look in your closet again in the special gift boxes, see if you see it there. and then tell us if it's locked or unlocked. Hope it's there and your problem is solved.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The one Koko has in the photo is the one to which I was referring. Hope that's the one MufiNY meant, and right; it isn't an ALT item.
  • Options
    That's it! Going to look again. Maybe I'm being blind...
  • Options
    MufiNY wrote: »
    That's it! Going to look again. Maybe I'm being blind...
    Good luck locating it!