Options

Clothing

1234talya1234talya Registered Users 34 Posts
I think it would be an awesome idea if they put clothes from old events on sale for so you can buy them if you miss event.
I think that there should be an option to buy them with money or a low amount of stars because stars take along time to gather

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yep talya I'm sure lots of us would want that! There's been loads of great event clothes :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I think if the event was difficult it should be less expensive, and vice versa. Really nothing lower than 40 stars or 5000 dollars. Maybe for an event maybe it discounted?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Believe it or not, even though there have been a number of events (more lately) that I don't get the clothing from, but even so I think of the clothes I really worked for. Getting up in the middle of the night to do a gig or a party. If you can buy them with Stars it makes them less special to the people who had to really extend themselves for it.

The 'spend stars to win' items - sure put those on sale. They were always for sale, if you know what I mean. But not the ones we had to go to great lengths for. That's just my opinion
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Amen to this thread. Yes, I would certainly want that Halloween catsuit that Kim had.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Believe it or not, even though there have been a number of events (more lately) that I don't get the clothing from, but even so I think of the clothes I really worked for. Getting up in the middle of the night to do a gig or a party. If you can buy them with Stars it makes them less special to the people who had to really extend themselves for it.

The 'spend stars to win' items - sure put those on sale. They were always for sale, if you know what I mean. But not the ones we had to go to great lengths for. That's just my opinion

Agree 100%
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Let the events loose value I've never been too fond of them anyway. I wish there were other prizes besides clothes. Like kstars, instead of getting the chance to gain some or some other benefit that could assist you in the game.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.