Options

New player- need some help!

BreezyBreezy Registered Users 2 Posts
Okay, first off, i'm currently level 14, just a few fans away from B-list, and i started about a month ago. (android version, btw)
Well today I decided I was experienced enough to go help new players on the forums. So, I got to the forums, and started reading a few threads... and.... like everything i thought i knew about the game was totally, 100%, WRONG. Seriously, i thought this was a multiplayer game and the "top stars" list was like, actual people... But in terms of actual gameplay and how to get fans and all that stuff, i knew what i was doing. Just, there were a few things on the forums that i didn't know were actually in the game. And i'm really confused, so... please help me out xD

1. Comebacks??? whats that???
2. You could pick what you were gonna be? I heard breif mentions of this at chaptercheats' KKH page... I'm a model, and i never actually picked to be one. I thought everyone was o.O
3. Dates cost money?????? Theyre free! And also, i'm engaged. So, like,... yeah.
4. Who's Elizabeth?
5. What's game center?
6. How do you friend people? like as co-stars
7. You can switch managers...? (or did i completely misenterpret that)

Can someone just... like ....attempt to explain this to me? If thats possible??

Comments

• Options
    BreezyBreezy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Oops, forgot to add-
    I stupidly bought $40 worth of virtual houses. Is there like, a use for them? Besides parties?
    That was when i was an E-lister, fyi. #completeidiot
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Breezy!
    No you are not an idiot.:) When I first came on the forum I thought I knew everything I needed to know, and then I tried to answer questions(ended up giving the wrong answers). So I feel you, I understand the confusion. Oh also welcome, nice to meet you:)

1) Comebacks - you can do this when you hit #1 in your game, it basically moves you down to back down to the E-list with the thought that you will make your way back to the top-a comeback- you also get an awesome new dress, new button for different types of jobs and 3 more energy points to add onto your max.

2) I don't know too much about that, I know that when Simon sends jobs, you may have a job preference, and choose only for example movie/acting jobs - idk if that would make you an actor or not?? I still am unsure about that one too.

3) Yes dates at most of the locations do cost some money when you tap on certain bubbles. They are also free at certain places such as Dubai, London, Hamptons, and Milan.

4) Elizabeth also the in game designer Elizabeth Korkov. She is know to be arrogant, and rude to her assistants and any models she doesn't like(fortunately for you she will like you after your first few meetings).

5)GameCenter is for Apple players. They can use this to add other players, to play with in their games. Much like how you can add people to your Google+ to play with in game.

6) With NPC's you probably know this - but just talk to them at any club or restaurant, when you tap on their speech bubble, it should say 'Network' or 'Flirt' choose the network one if you want to make them your co-stars. Although they have to have a job description that fits the project you are working on. Like Make up artist for photo shoots. With regular people, just add them to your game and once they appear, just invite them to a work project to begin networking with them.

7) There are gigs where you can work with this new manager called Ryan Star. As far as switching managers you currently cannot do that, you are stuck with Simon:D

8) So far you can use, houses for parties.

Hope this helps:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!