Options

Am I married?

MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
I found a nice guy for my doll and they're reaching the top of top couples list very quickly.. but I didn't find the 7500$ Rupert Ambrose ask to switch their marriage with Chad Dylan Parker's one, so now I don't understand if they're married or not cos I can't find the husband at home!!! Have to restart game??

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Nooo don't restart your game! Check your goals - you still get to have the wedding even if you can't pay the money to secure the date - is there a goal asking you to buy a wedding dress or speak to Rupert again?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    No, no more wedding goals. We also had a wedding celebration.. but at the end, I didn't receive any congrats calls from Kim and Maria, just Maria telling that I had to go on three 5heart dates with him cos papers said he's cheating.. :(
  • Options
    Ok I wish I could remember the order in which things happen I don't think Kim said anything after my wedding but the way you can see if you're married is to check your contacts and there will be a wedding ring next to his name if you are married and on top couples too. If you say he's not in your house that suggests you're not married yet because he should be in any and all properties you own and in the Hamptons on the street if you are (unfortunately!). I know that there are glitches in the game sometimes so I'm sorry if this doesn't help you. If you never had a wedding ceremony you could try going to Il Forte in Florence and see if you can enter the venue.
  • Options
    I had a ceremony cos I remember my hubby all dressed up.. but i have no ring in my contact list and I can find him!! I remember that after the marriage Kim call or i find her outside Il Forte.. :(( i don't want to restart game again.. it's the first time i reach #43 in top couples' list so easily.. :(
  • Options
    Oh I'm really sorry Marikita that sucks. If you were to start over which I know you said you don't want to anyway you would most likely get all new NPCs in your game so it wouldn't help much. Your husband was NPC right as in not a gc or google+ friend just a character in the game? What happens when you check top couples list? In your contact list, try organising by relationship rating you can use the little icons at the top of the contacts list tap the one on the right with the heart and star. If this doesn't help and he's still not there it might be a glitch. I think I've read of this happening before. I hope it's not in your case!
  • Options
    Yeah, my husband is just a game character.. so I won't find him if I restart! And So... I won't restart!! I keep on playing: I'll fight for our love! ;););)
  • Options
    Yes! I hope he comes back to you it will be like a Hollywood movie like time travellers wife or something :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Unless you want to lose everything, don't restart, Just keep playing, you will have the opportunity to marry again. And, if the ring isn't next to your spouse's name in contacts, then you're not married, so just play it by ear. And Lucy's advice of just keep going it right. However, there is a very good chance since you don't see him...you may have him waiting for you. Go to each location, and look in all the restaurants, and clubs. Anywhere you can date, go in and see if he is waiting for you. We have all lost either out spouse/date or where we were supposed to have a gig.

And the only way to straighten things out with them is to look absolutely everywhere, till you are positive that he's not waiting for you somewhere. Good luck.

And nice to meet you, I'm coming to the wedding when it happens. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    after the 3 dates i think Maria calls you to do some gigs with your husband/wife. although if you had the ceremony and there isn't a ring in the contacts page maybe you broke up? sometimes they threaten to breakup or pay a huge amount of kstars.

like KoKo said check all the restaurants and clubs to see if he is waiting somewhere. also check with Maria to see if she has any couple gigs for you. good luck!
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Thank u all!! Let's see what happens!!
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    after the 3 dates i think Maria calls you to do some gigs with your husband/wife. although if you had the ceremony and there isn't a ring in the contacts page maybe you broke up? sometimes they threaten to breakup or pay a huge amount of kstars.

like KoKo said check all the restaurants and clubs to see if he is waiting somewhere. also check with Maria to see if she has any couple gigs for you. good luck!

If you broke up, or he broke up, the heart by their name will be a broken heart. I'll take a screenshot in a bit. Depending on the size of your screen, it may be hard to read.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well! We did it! We're married now.. I dont know why I've needed to do a second ceremony, but.. here we are! And he's so sweet!! He tells me a lot of sweet stuff every time we meet!! :)
  • Options
    Congrat.gif

Congratulations. Another happy solution. Just remember to date them eveyday when they call. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Congrats Marikita that's great :)
  • Options