Options

catwalk level up

1234talya1234talya Registered Users 34 Posts
Does anyone know how to level up in the catwalk job still on level 2

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Found an old thread about Catwalk, using the search button, and this is the best advice I could find to reference. Hope this helps.
    Finally having fulfilled the Catwalk Achievement, I thought I would post a thread to help those who want to achieve it too and haven't figured it out yet. It takes way longer than any other achievement though so patience is key.

Firstly, do the "smile with eyes" activity on the left of your friend in the job:

8l3V0Tb.jpg

It will then be replaced the "pose" activity in the same spot, sometimes it will need you to do the other activities around/close to your friend. After the pose activity, it will be replaced by the "Focus" activity, followed by "Head Tilt" and lastly "Pivot" which is the last activity. You will them be awarded points towards the Catwalk achievement.

Hope this all makes sense, comment if you have any other questions or confusions :)

Just keep playing, and you will keep upping your acheivements. Thanks for enjoying the game. It's so addictive. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    1234talya1234talya Registered Users 34 Posts
    That helped thanks